magic at midnight

MAGIC AT MIDNIGHT

BY:SAMANTHA DUCHESNE

Samanthas pov :

it was wthe sunmer of 1995 i was 2 and he was 4.

that was the day i first met my best friend louis william tomlinson.

we are always there for eachother and we always arguged.

basicly louis was like my big brother and i loved that even though he is 2 years older then me he still hangs out with me.

but now im 19 and hes 21 and we still hang out all day every day until he started dating this girl named hannah.

i just didnt like her.

then one day this really cute irish kid my age moves into town.

i was at the park sitting alone on the grass with my gutar playing a few cords and humming a sweet tune when he comes over " dat sound great " " thanks " i say sheepishly blushing like crazy

he has a bunch of tattoos and quite a few peircings but i think thats really hott on a guy

and at the end whrn i was saying bye he handed me his number and said " call me.........please "

and when i got back louis seemed mad " WHERE WERE U GOD DAMN IT U HAD ME WORRIED LIKE A DOG ABOUT U DONT U EVER DO THAT AGAIN SAMANTHA "

" im sorry lou i was just out and i met this guy and time just flew by but look i got his number " oh how mad he was when i discribed niall " yea hes like 5'6 and he has a bunch of tattoos and peircings its real-"

"WAT DO U MEAN HE SOUNDS HORRIBLE I DONT WANT U TO EVER GO OUT AND SEE HIM.........EVER GOT IT"

" no lou im 19 i am old enough to take care of myself just because we live together that doesnt mean u can control me" then i stormed up stairs.

later that night niall called " hey niall " " ohh hey sam......its alrite if i call u that rite?" " yea......sure.......y not hahaha"

" so umm i wanted to know if u wanted to mabye go out tomorrow night?" " of corse i would love to"

" cool this is great i will pick up at 8 then but dress comfortable and bring ur gutar"

" ok bye " bye "

Nialls pov:

so today i moved to england where exactly doncasta they say some of the most beautiful girls live there so heres my chance.

so when we arive i emediently go to da park just to get a feel of where im at and as im walking i see dis beautiful girl sittin under a tree playing her gutiar and humming

so i go over to her and complement her "dat sounds great " " thanks "she says and she notices shes blushing so she quickly turns away

" i find it really cute when girls blush its ok " "aha ok sorry its just ur really cute "

"haha tanks so r u " "haha no im not but thanks anyways...........wow u have a buch of tattoos and some piercings " " haha yea i really enjoy getting them.....wait no this is all wrong "

" wat is " i dont even know ur name " " oh haha yea so ummm im samantha im 19 and i live about three blocks away from here....oh and im in a band with my best friend "

oh thats cool well im niall im 19 aswell and i live 1 block my three best lads "

"well it was very nice to meet u niall but i have to get going " "oh ok " bye "

" wait um heres my number call me........please " " i definitly will " " ok bye now " " bye " then i hugged her goodbye and we went about our day

she had such a warm and plesant hugg i didnt want to let her go but i had to she had to go