3pybe's side of story

One day, I was playing Doomspire Brickbattle in Super Nostalgia Zone. Then suddently everyone left the game. (it appears everyone moved on to SFOTH4)I was obsessed with Doomspire Brickbattle so I was really sad about it, a while later I'm destroying towers alone and practicing my skills, suddently i heard a sword sound.I thought that was an another player, I was the only one in the server so I thought: "I probably accidently pulled out the sword." I should've known I should've exit the game that moment.I continued practicing my skills for another 20 minutes, probably other people were leading into another server so I was the only one here I guess. I heard a rocket sound in the distance as I was practicing,again, I thought nothing about it, since you know old ROBLOX was buggy and glitchy. I would start to hear constant sounds but I still thought nothing about it. Until...I was bored, I tried exiting the game, I couldn't. I tried from the new menu, I couldn't. I tried closing it from Task Manager, I couldn't.I saw someone with a username weird username in chat say: ": )" and as he said that my game crashed. I was terrified then I went to check on my ROBLOX page to see if something happened, My status and my About was saying "I w i l l a l w a y s w a t c h y o u ."I was about to shit my pants then came the Idea to contact CloneTrooper, I couldn't find his social media. My account has safe chat. Then my profile updated, again. Saying this exact message: "SOMEONE STARTED DESTROYING TOWERS THAT WASNT ME AS IM WRITING THIS PLEASE HELP ME IM THE ONLY ONE IN THE SERVER I BEG YOU. I CAN NOT LEAVE"That was the exact situation I was in, my avatar turned pure black and I couldn't change stuff on my account. I decided to make a new account, And play my favorite game Super Nostalgia Zone!