Chapter One

Mallory POV :

" Your listening to the 96.5 and we wanna end the night with a song to tribute the 10 year case of the 23 year old mother - " Anna turned down the radio . " Give me that ! " I said reaching back at the vodka bottle gulping it down . I was drunk it was obvious . I'm 18 and it was a rough day . What can I say ? I felt a tender peck on my cheek " Your looking beautiful , love " some guy I can't remember name said . I looked back at his blue eyes looking at me and instantly climbed in the back of the seat kissing him hard . " We're here . I'll be in in a minute " Anna said hitting my back .

I released him from my lips jumping out of the car into the bar . I suddenly felt insecure I was wearing a half leather shirt with leather pants and high heels . This wasn't my thing . I went straight to the bar sitting next to some dark haired guy . " What's it gonna be Mal ? " my regular bartender Joey said . " Budlight. " I replied . I took the budlight he gave me and drunk a little bit and placed it down .

" Do you usually come here ? " the guy next to me said . I smirked a little " Is that a line ? " I said . He looked at me shocked in his British accent . I laughed and turned around to Joey whispering in my ear and looked at the door to Anne and the stranger walking in the door , I got up and headed straight for the door .This is what I usually do sing when I'm drunk I turned on the karaoke machine and tapped in the theme song of the titanic.

Zayn :

I watched the blonde blue eyed girl walk to the stage and swigged the last sip of vodka down . Please not some other horrible singer with a bad taste of meaningless music . " Heyy ! I'll be singing well - I don't really know the title but its a good song ! " the blonde girl said . Great an idiot . I heard a red haired girl and some tall blue eyed boy cheered " Go Mal ! " .

I heard the sweet melody of the titanic theme song "the heart will go on " . I crossed my fingers Please don't mess up , please don't mess up . It was my favorite song from a movie . I watched as the girl closed her eyes and open her pink lips and began to sing . Woah . She was amazing . Like sweet angels . I looked at her untill she went off the stage when people cheered her , she went straight to the her friends that were headed to the door . I ran to her before she left her beauty and her voice attracted me like two magnets I had to see her . I grabbed her hand before she left out the door . " I'm Zayn and I-I " I said slow .

Mallory's POV :

"I-I " the dark haired guy named Zayn

said . I walked away from him he made me uncomfortable on how he stared at me in this weird way not like the others who looked , and continued their conversation . I hoped into Anna car as we drove the cute stranger guy home both giving us kisses when he left in his apartment . " Anna . " I said while playing with my blonde crimped hair . Anne signed " Are you ok ? You've been avoiding the conversation all day and giving your sister the cold shoulder . " she explained . I took a deep breath . Today was the day my mother killed someones mother her and son accidentally trying to kill herself . I smirked and said " I'm fine." As always .

---------------------------------------------

This sucked :/ but it WILL GET BETTER AND INTERESTING !