𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

Hey I am Y/n...

Me and y/friend have been best friends since kindergarten, and now we are in High School.

I know many friendships doesn't last that long but there is something special in are friendship I mean we do fight alot but we solve our matters like the longest I can remember I fought with y/friend was almost 3 hours.

There reason I am soo close with her is cause we are family friends and we are together all the time I don't remember a day without her.

Anyways our life were going boring cause It was just me and y/friend both of our parents left us at a very young age and dropped us at our aunt. When our parents dropped us at our aunt.

I was a little sad but then I realised that they don't care about us cause if they did cared about why would they it with us.

It took me time to accept the fact that this our life now it won't change i won't get my parents back.

Y/friend was really close to her parents she missed them alot but we can't change what happened.

its not like our aunt didn't took care of us she was nice person she took really good care of us but when me and y/friend were in 10th sadly she passed away.

we were all alone, we both needed money so I decided to work at a cafe whereas y/friend decided to work at a library.

It was hard managing Job and school work at the same time but we did cause we needed money.

It was a hard time but it passed now we are both are living fine we struggled but we were living fine now.

When me and y/friend went to high-school we met to boys Jung Ho-Seok and Jeon Jungkook.

They both always kept a distance from all the girls. they had a particular space in cafeteria away from every one and they always sat there. The didn't even talk to anyone I mean like I didn't heard their voice.

One time me and y/friend decided to go to them on the lunch break in our high-school cafeteria.

we went to their table and sat on the chairs in front of them they looked at us like we came from Jupiter.

It was a little awkward for all of us but i started talking to them and y/friend joined me at first they both kept quiet and were a little awkward they were a little uncomfortable with us but its ok it takes time to get comfortable.

It took almost 1 week to get them comfortable with us we had to do alot of work to finish the awkwardness between us.

Once they were comfortable with us we invited them to our house for dinner after some time we got little close with them.

we all went on road trips, we even did night stays i loved spending time with both of them.

We were still afraid to tell them about our background and all but after spending time with them it made us realise. That we can trust them so i invited them and told them them everything.

I thought they would avoid us after that but after telling them that got more close with us. Oh boy I am falling for him.

After a few months I was just chilling in my home with y/friend watching television and out of now where I got a call from jungkook I picked up the call.

On the call

Jungkook:
Hey y/n how are you?

Y/n: I am fine how are you?

Jungkook: ummm uhhhh

Y/n: hello jungkook is every thing fine?

Jungkook: yeahh actually I wanted
To ask if you are umm free tonight

Y/n: umm yeah I am free...

Jungkook: ohhh good i wanted
To take you our at dinner.

Y/n: something special!!

Jungkook: noo umm just a normal
Dinner.

Y/n: okk see you tonight

Jungkook: ok I will pick you at
7.

Y/n: ok byee.

Jungkook: Bye

End of the call

When I put the phone back y/friend asked me where are you going.

Y/friend: who was it?

Y/n: it was jungkook

Y/friend: what did he said?

Y/n: he wanted to take me somewhere? What should I where??

Y/friend: a date
(She said while smirking)

Y/n: noo silly just a normal Dinner

Y/friend: you sure?
(Smirking again)

Y/n: Ooooooo 😑 just shut up and tell me what should I wear ok?

Y/friend: oh ok ok don't be mad.

Y/n: haha ok now help me decide the dress

Authors note: hey guys this is the intro of the story we will update the next chapter soon till then byee hope you guys enjoyed the intro