Ember Hearts

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤: Surprised you couldn't guess but since your intelligence is lower than your self-esteem, I'll inform you. Queen Lizzie Hearts, Madeline Hatter, and Kitty Cheshire.

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤: Anything and everything. Try misgendering me, I dare you, bitch.

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪: Am I a girl or a boy? Perhaps a donkey? A prince never kisses and tells.

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: Bi. Both, both are good.

𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪: I am to be the next Queen of Wonderland. And don't you forget it, peasant.

𝔽𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤-𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖: Researching. With knowledge comes power and with power comes dominance.

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕒𝕥-𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕥: Meari Martinez

𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: I know that it is gruesome but I can rip out the heart of someone and it's still beating as it is pulled from the body. Do you know that scene from Huntress x Huntress? That's it.

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥: Throne Economics. I've got to know my money if im going to be running a kingdom, yes?

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕦𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥: As if I would be so horrid at a subject! The insinuation should be treason itself!

... debate.

𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖: Yes. No. Maybe. I guess that's a mystery, huh?

𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣: My dearest brother, Lewis. But I do admit that Aldrich Charming-Queen is a fairly close second.