Issei Hyoudou Boosts Into DEATH BATTLE

Parker: Each country has their own mythology that is learned through their culture and religon.

Ian: But what if all those mythologies were real and also in the same world?

Nate: Thousands of years ago, all manner of creatures joined one of three factions: Angels, Fallen Angels and Devils. Those that didn't choose were ultimately left on the sidelines.

Tart: I wouldn't blame them. Because soon there was a great worldwar between the three factions.

Anthony: However, during this worldwide war, two dragons clashed against each other. Not because they were on opposite sides, but because of how they provoked each other.

Chester: The Heavenly Dragons had interrupted the Great War and even attacked anyone who tried to intervene in the fight.

Vert: Thankfully however, they were eventually defeated by the combined might of the three factions and sealed into Sacred Gears, objects of immense power created by God.

Jaune: They appeared on humans and left them once they had died, transferring themselves to a new host in the process.

Parker: It was the destiny of the pair to clash with new hosts, but it didn't achieve anything, just like when they first clashed.

Noir: The owner of Divine Dividing is Vali Lucifer, a descendant of the original Great Satan Lucifer. His Sacred Gear contains the Heavenly Dragon Albion.

Nate: And the owner of the Boosted Gear and, in turn, the Heavenly Dragon Ddraig was a perverted young man by the name of...Issei Hyoudou.

Tart: Well that was anti-climatic.

Ian: Yeah! I expected more from a guy whose rival had the surname Lucifer!

Chester: But, at least he doesn't have a tragic backstory like him...

Anthony: Uh ok.

Name: Issei Hyoudou

Title: Red Dragon Emperor, Oppai Dragon, Breast Dragon Emperor, Red Dragon Emperor of Blazing Truth, Grabbin' Dragon

Gremory Household Piece: Pawn (Specifically, 8 Pawn pieces)

Hyoudou Peerge Piece: King

Species: Reincarnated Devil

Age: 18 years old

First Anime Appearance: Highschool DXD Season 1 Episode 1

First Novel Appearance: Highschool DXD Volume 1

Parker: Anyway, Issei grew up as a reasonably ordinary kid, excluding the fact he met a man that essentially made him perverted.

Ian: This lead him and his two friends Matsuda and Motohama being easily identified as the Perverted Trio when they joined the former girls only school, Kuoh Academy.

Tart: But his normal days changed when he met a girl by the name of Yuuma and went on a date with her.

Noir: Near the end of the date, Yuuma turned out to be the Fallen Angel Raynare that was assigned to kill Issei. On the brink of death, a Devil called Rias Gremory struck a deal with him: by saving his life and reincarnating him as a Devil, Issei would become part of her peerage.

Anthony: It was only then that he discovered that he had the Boosted Gear, which is the one and only reason why Raynare killed him in the first place. Not because of his lecherous tendencies...

The girls: Yuck!

Nate: Anyway, let's talk about Issei's arsenal, starting with the Boosted Gear.