4. Siblings Day Out

We were returning to house. Then I remembered today is 'The Day'. So I messaged Qadira and Zaina api.

Just drop the shopping bags in the house and return to the car.

The ding sound went off in the car. They read the msg and looked me through the rearview mirror. I nodded. We arrived and ran to keep the shopping bags inside the house and left for the car.

We were inside the car and then B.M ( aunty whom i mostly call B.M) said, "Where are you all going? Huh? I want answers."

"Well, we are definitely going out. Bye," i screamed.

In the car, "Ok. What's the plan?" Api asked.

"We will pick up Izaan from his friend's house. Then go to a restaurant for lunch which will be payed by me or Zaina api. Hmm? Then in beach and then some junk food which also will be payed by one of us. Understood?" I explained. Actually in every 2 week, we siblings go out to spend 'Siblings Day Out'.

"Hmm. Understood." both of them said in unison.

We reached at the house of Izaan's friend. I beeped the horn and Izaan came out.

"So, where should we head to? I mean which restaurant and who will pay?" I asked.

"I think this time lunch will be payed by you. Because last time Zaina api payed" Qadira pointed out.

We all nodded at this.

"So, Izaan, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Hmm? Phuket Chicken Biryani Rice?"

"Ok. We will eat that" I said.

We arrived at the restaurant and went in. We took seat and ordered. We talked for a while and the order arrived. We started to dig in like we didn't eat in ages. Well, specially me.

.....

We reached in the beach and left the car.

"Accha, what wil we do here? I mean, we didn't bought clothes or anything to enjoy here" Zaina api said. Qadira and Izaan also agreed with her.

"Who said we don't have anything to enjoy?" I said and opend my secret compartment and they all eyed it. From that, I brought out a bag.

"What is it?" Qadira asked.

" Well for your kind information, it's a bag," I said and opened the bag.

They all froze by watching the things.

1...

2...

3...

"YOU DONKEY. WE ARE SEARCHING THESE FOR MONTHS. AND YOU HIDE THEM HERE," all of them said in unison.

I stole some of their dresses. I expected this. That's why, I am not surprised.

"Sorry?" it came out somewhat like question.

"Are you apologising or asking?" Qadira asked.

"Well, I'm seriously apologizing. And when we come without notice, we could be prepared. That's why I kept them. I am sorry," I said with a pout. Because I know it will work.

They looked at each other and said "It's ok."

"Thank you" I said with smile.

We took all the stuff and headed towards the beach. We went into the water and sprinkled water at each other. We came back after an hour and rested for a while.