03

[play]

It's been two days since the deal was done. Or in other words "marriage", but you didn't call it that because that's what it is to you. A deal. You had no say in it but it's not like you were complaining.

You were moving in together in about two months. In the meantime you had an assignment. Getting to know each other. That made you laugh, you knew each other way more than they would think.

I mean Deku is just a hopeless case, he's probably off fucking someone right at this moment. It's just who he is, but a part of you still thinks you should just get over it. It's been two years, your 20 now.

You untucked yourself and stretched your arms out. It was now 11 pm and everyone in the house was asleep. You went to the kitchen and got a bowl of popcorn and a blanket. Turned all the lights off , sat down infront of the wide screen TV and binged Disney movies because you felt like it.

Around 1am you heard a knock on the door and hurried so that no one would wake up. You figured it was the pizza guy so you picked up your wallet and opened the door.

"Here you go" you passed them the money when they looked up but stood there for a minute. "Denki?"

"Y/n?" he finally managed to fumble the words "wow you look pretty.now." out of his mouth as he playfully laughed. "oh haha. yea you not coming in" you then closed the door abruptly.

laughing as you heard him mumble "oh" outside, you reopened the door. "i'm just messin with you, come in"

he walked in and sat down. placing his hand behind the couch and crossing on of his legs over the other, looking around.

"Your doing well for yourself, this house is nice" he observed. "Who's "yourself"? This is my ma's house" you scoffed from the kitchen

"Well atleast me and you are on the same boat". You grabbed two plates of pizza and passed him one. "What do you mean? I swear you became one of the top hero's round here. you could easily afford your own house" asking as you bit into a piece of your pizza. "I know, I'm honestly just bored that's all, also you know the shit you see on this job is too funny. so entertaining. like right before I came here-" you watched him giggle at himself which made you smile.

you had continued to talk with him for about an hour. you hadn't seen Denki in a while so this was nice. You finished the movie you were watching with him and laughed a few times at the comments he made. Denki and Mina were the ones who helped you through the times when Deku was being a dick. He left around 3am and right around that time your younger sister staggered down the stairs.

"Hey Dee, I thought you was asleep?" you smiled still in a good mood. "nahh i found out i didn't have to go work tomorrow so" she answered in a sing-song tone.

you glanced over at her as she asked. "what you watching?"  placing a glass on the kitchen counter and pouring some cold apple juice into it. "Mulann" you smiled. "Scooch over".

She sat down beside you and layed her head on your shoulder. Right when the movie was ending, you phone lit up with a message. You swiped up and checked the message.

                                 Tᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ  4:02

Hey
You asleep?