19

JOOHYUN POV

Everything is fantastic until our last day in cabin. We didn't bring other stuff, only those we still need in our home, coz unnie said we will be back soon.

Its still early in the morning we arrived home, yes after a long vacation we miss our lovely home so much. Everyone send us first before they separate on there own place.

Ahyeons parents is aware of our time of arrival and they wait for us to arrived they miss there's daughter so much, ahyeon said her thanks and all,then mama even pack goods for ahyeon and her family, seafoods fresh from Busan.

Mama buy everyone to have in home, ahyeon is now inside there house we still outside since jeiun and lisa is unloading the stuff we have .

"Ok kids bid goodbyes first to MoMA and aunties" my wife said and the kids did it even jongyeon, mina and the rest is still here.

Jongyeon get lou and carry her inside since she's still sleeping, she will be sleeping with jieun now lisas order she will be with us now.

" So see yah later ok, thank you again ' my wife said we already say our thanks earlier coz we don't want to hold them longer.

" Alright in few days from now I'll be visiting with my car lisa" joy said and uncle also came to fetch mama and the security that guarding our home.

Kids now is on there beds they miss also there bed, lisa check everything and settling also jongyeon, lisa and jieun will get her things in afternoon.

I miss our bed and it's smell like my lisa, I change into more comfortable clothes I'm not tired in all the travel we had.

" Hello Goodmorning doc"

" Hello Mrs. MANoban how are you I see you have all vacation I envy you all"

" Hahaha I'm good maybe soon if go back there and your free why not come with us as well"

" That was great actually thank you in advance"

" Welcome too, now I call for an appointment for tomorrow"

" Ohh right sure what time would you like to come? "

" After lunch if it's ok? "

" Its great actually"

" Well thank you see you tomorrow and I have something for you from Busan doc"

" Ommo ommmo you don't have too but well thank you Mrs. MANoban"

" Of course doc bye see yahh"

" Bye see yah"

I call my doctor as what lisa said for my check up even though it's not scheduled, we have many items from Busan and I know lisa fix it down stair.

" Hello wifey need anything else?"

" Hmm nothing honey I'm still literally full"

I said while rubbing my belly and she laughed.

" Well you look so thin that's why I asked if you want to eat, sleepy?"

" Not either how about you? "

" Me and jieun will open the shop and might clean it before operation"

" Alright wear safety google and gloves ok"

" Yes boss just call me ok "

" Yes honey now go but leave me some plenty's of kisses"

I won't hold her on work cause it's her thing and I just need to remind her for safety and checking her wellness. Now she gave me breathtaking kisses that I always love.