a feeling of sorrow.

Nightmare gave me a death stare, I was still confused but hid it. nightmare said "the meeting will now start." he seemed mad. nightmare said "minx is a traitor!" I looked at her in shock. I knew she wasn't the traitor. why would he lie? I panicked "It's not her! she would never-" nightmare yelled "She's the traitor! there's so much proof!" I yelled back "WHAT'S YOUR PROOF?!"
nightmare yelled once again "SHE MET UP WITH WILBUR(opposite)!" I said back "She would never..!" "...I don't believe-" nightmare said "just kill her already." I wasn't going to "I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER! I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE I WOULD EVER KILL HER!" nightmare looked at ant "you heard me. kill her ant." I held my tears in and looked at him in shock. how did I like him?. antfrost stayed silent for a minute. I yelled at minx "RUN! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!" minx looked at me in shock "JUST DO IT!" she looked sad and confused then nodded and ran. I ran over and stabbed antfrost with my sword. he started fighting back. perfectnoblade and redza grabbed me. they restrained me while nightmare went after minx. I yelled at them "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" I tried to escape but couldn't. the last thing I saw until redza knocked me out was nightmare stabbing minx killing her.

[The next day]

I woke up and saw I had chains on me. two on both of my wings. one on my neck. and two on my legs making me not be able to stand or walk. two on my wrists and arms so I couldn't even move them. I heard the door open. I saw nightmare. he looked me dead in the eyes and I mean mugged him. I hid my sorrow about minx. "so why did you cheat on me?." he asked. I was confused. one, me and minx are siblings. two, we were never dating.