Disappointment.

*Beep* *Beep* 

 Lennie lifted himself up  from his bed in excitement. He hit the snooze on his alram and ran to get dressed. "What will match my mood today?" Lennie held two different ponchos; a green stripey one and a yellow dotted one. He smiled as he threw the yellow poncho over his shoulder and eagerly tried on the green one. "No, no, these pants won't do" Lennie squirmed, ripping apart his closet room searching for what to wear. He gave in and looked down at his pyjamas. "This'll have to do then." Lennie scurried over to the washroom, his excited tail bouncing along the wooden floor behind him. He stopped at the sink to wash his face, smiling brightly at his reflection. 

 He tidied his long hair and rushed down the narrow stairs. His mother was at the bottom, carrying two large boxes ontop of eachother. "Mornin' Sugar!" His mother spoke between her grunts. "Morning!" Lennie fluttered past her. He spun his body around the wall corner, and into the kitchen, where his father was busy on the stove. "Morning Dad!" Lennie quickly halted his running, grabbing onto the counter beside his dad. "Now, Where's this hyperbug heading to this time?" "Outside! I'm going to show my friends something cool I found!" Lennie jumped in excitement, his tail lightly bouncing on the tile floor. His father shook the pan he held above the stove, then flipped it over a plate to reveal a nice, warm egg ready to be eaten. "Don't forget to get something in your system first." His father smiled at Lennie, setting the pan aside and offering the plate to him. "Not now," Lennie pushed the plate away. "I'll eat Later!" He scurried out of the kitchen and into the dining room, reaching for his mini backpack hanging on one of the dining chairs and hung it over his shoulder. "Don't let your egg get cold!" His father yelled out of the kitchen. 

 Lennie giggled as he slid over to the back door, sliding open the glass panes and running outside. Lennies emerald eyes sparkled in the fierce sun. Trying to shade his face from the light, he skipped along the pebble path leading out onto his front yard, and onto the dirt streets. He soared through his happy little village, with people like him outisde enjoying the daylight.
I'll finish this later heqqwqk