Chapter 1: New Travelers

Narration: This is star butterfly a princess from anther dimension and Marco Diaz a boy from echo creek who now lives with her.

But all of sudden they discover another dimension a world in the year 201X where Heroes and villains live in a strange world from Lakewood Plaza Turbo and Boxmore enterprises

Marco: umm star I'm not sure about th-

star: Oh My God! So cool Come on!

When they arrive everything looks complete different. And discover new people..

Marco: woah this place is like 80s style future.

Then one Muscular gentleman showed up to them named Mr. Gar

Mr. Gar: Hello strange neighbor looking heroes welcome to Lakewood Plaza I'm the head of the Plaza My name is Mr. Gar.. (GAR!) so what brings you here brave new
Ones.

Star: well im star butterfly And this is Marco and we're from another dimension.

Mr. Gar: well its nice to meet you here let me show the inside of the Plaza here come.

So the two went inside gar's bodega the store for hero's needs...mostly.

Mr.Gar: store managers a assemble guys this are my store managers they these are ones who protect the Plaza this here is Radicius or just called him Rad, here we have Enid here and this little guy is my little favorite kid K.O.
Radicus: greetings follow neighbors
Enid: Hey.
K.O: Hello!

Star: (stars in her eyes) the little one is Sooo adorable.

K.O: Hello there I'm K.O but I'm Kaio Kincaid but you can call me K.O and I'm a level 4 on my Powercard and my friends are Enid and Rad
Rad: were totally his best buds for life.
Enid: it's great to see you two neighbors.

Star: pow Cards?

then she see a POW card machine

star: you might have to show me.

K.O: Okay I'll show you'll how you get a powercard you start by installing your coin and then you pick which powercard you like then it will come out and see what Level your at...

Then Star puts a coin in and her card comes out.

star: I'm Level STAR!

K.O: Whoa!
Rad: No way
Enid: A level Star!

(Everyone looks at star's power card)

Marco: so cool I wonder what my pow card level is..

(Marco checks his power card)

Marco: level 7.

K.O: Whoa your level 7 uh I'm sorry where you from and your name again.

Marco: I'm Marco diaz I'm from echo creek.

K.O: Nice to meet you Marco I feel like you and Star would be perfect working at the Bodega also protecting it from any villain who plans to attack the Plaza. Anyway so Star butterfly and Marco what brings you here in 201X.

marco: Not sure but your hiring us.

Mr. Gar: well I guess I might have something for you two lucky ones you may like.

Star: oh me and marco will love working here.

Mr. Gar: good you two here are your work clothes go and change In those changing stations.

K.O: I'm glad you all came I'll give you guys a tour of the area and meet my Mom too.

Then the front doors opened and pop out ko's loving mom CAROL.

K.O: Hey Mom.

Carol: hey son.

while walking in the store she Notices star and Marco who are wearing there work clothe's for Marco he was wearing a tank top similar to rads shorts, leg warmers And a headband for star she was
wearing a vest over white tank tops shorts leg warmers and a headband.

K.O: hey Mom I want you to meet some new friends who came here to visit the Bodega to see what it feels like being in the Plaza.

Carol: oh hello I'm carol I'm his mom.

(Marco looks at her and his face blushing)

Marco: well its nice to meet you K.O's Mom.

Star: (looks at Marco whispers) blushing.

K.O: You ok Star..?

Star: oh were Fine so what our jobs mr. gar.

K.O: we can help at the Register or help out with Rad on stocking or re packing stuff from boxes cause it has food and supplies right here at Gars. Also Nice Outfit of yours you look just like but with a short tank top and wearing nice boots where did you get those.

Star: oh on my way to earth.

K.O: really that's good I live here too but in the same year 201X.

star: oh were from 2015.

K.O: Oh really so how are things going with your parents.

Star: oh I live with Marco let me tell you.
she explains how she got to earth and how she met Marco

K.O: wow so that's how you came to earth.

Star: yep I bet we can stay with you.

K.O: well sure that's fine as long my mom agree and even Mr. Gar agrees as well.

marco: (helping rad with the boxes) woah this is heavy.

Rad: here I'll help (he uses his powers to lift the boxes)

Marco: woah....so cool.

Rad: I know I use my powers to stop evil and even help lift things in organize.

5 minutes of helping out later.

marco: well l work up Appetite.

Rad: I know dude well let's go on break now.

so the two went to the break room wher star k.o. and Enid were In.

Enid: so star this where I work at here but for some reason I just relax when no one is here so that I can make sure nothing bad happens.

Star: ok

K.O: She does take breaks while she's on her phone..

Star: yep modern stuff.

Then Marco and rad came in the room.

Rad: Hey guys were back me and your Marco here have just finished up with stacking up and re stocking the packaging from the storage room and were on a break now.

Ko: ok anybody up for lighting nachos

Marco: What is that I usually make regular nachos?

ko: oh these are really different you'll see.....