Chapter 5: War of Dimensions

As River sees the at distance end of the village and forests of what sees There was Titan robots of darrel and fink control by darrel and fink
Even mega jethros

Jethro: I AM Mega Jethro!

As army of Boxmore robots along with board member villains, and Toffee and Ludo's monster army....

Queen moon: Knight perpare to attack.

(so the knights get ready to attack along with there shooting towers with this
music playing in the background

https://youtu.be/sdxaNeRn1GA

Omnitraxus Prime: You heard her gang prepared for battle..

(Rhombulus lights his head of crystal and his snake hands)
(Hekapoo use her scissors as a weapon of two and Clones herself as copy)
(Lekmet wings pop out)
(Omnitraxus Prime turns into his beast form)
(Moon wears her armor from seasons 2 and 3)

Hekapoo: ahhhhh!

she went up to one of the Darrel titan robots And she use her Scissors as a Samurai katana and slice the Titan robot in half .....and the battle begun!

Ludo: Boxman your big Darrells are getting slice in half

(Boxman sees that Hekapoo slicing big Darrells in half)

Lord Boxman: Shannon Raymond deal with this werid looking girl with the scissors keep her away from my Big Darrells and Fink too she can't destroy them when we breach the kingdom..

Shannon: got it.

Raymond: right sir.

the two went after hekapoo

Boxman: Alright Ludo you and your monster gang will take the North East entrance to the kingdom. The rest of us will make our attack Mewini and then we take monster kingdom and the rest of universe.

Ludo: alright you all go north!

monsters: yes!

so ludo and her monsters took the north east enternece
and boxman's robots take on mewini.

but the knight were waiting for them so they can attack!

River: what we just standing for Honey should we be ready for every for the attack.
Moon: not yet we're holding the line until they make it close enough to attack.

Rhombulus: we better get them Madame will take out the those big one eye Mechanic size Titans or what ever are they are.

Omnitraxus traxus: I think there robots but let's move Hekapoo is not gonna hold them as long as she can.

Rhombulus: Right.

So Omnitraxus and the others went to help hekapoo with the titans

(meanwhile....)

(In Lakewood Plaza)

The group we're hanging in The break room

Star: hmmm I've got the feeling that Lord Boxman or his robot gang haven't even attack lately.

Marco: yeah where can they be..?

Enid: I agree I haven't seen them something not right.

Rad: yeah I feel like Boxman robots are offen quite all of sudden.

(Then the door opens its K.O friend Dendy comes in)

Dendy: huh Who are these new mebmer?

K.O: Oh hey dendy these are our new friends from Mewini well the other one he's from Echo Creek this is Star, Marco, and that one that's star's aunt Eclipsa.