2

After an hour of talking with Alice and her assuring me that she'd be ok. She had an heart attack and lost her life. I couldn't bring myself to cry. In fact I mastered the art of holding everything in until I exploded one day.

Her death hurt me bad. I couldn't believe another person I loved was going to be buried six feet under.

I played around with my cheese burger until I decided I wasn't hungry. I placed the burger in the fridge and headed to the shower. While in the shower my thoughts consumed my body and I was left to remember every love one that I lost.

———
At 8:47 I was outside of Mr Boss's door. I really needed to learn his name. I knocked on his door and it was opened by one of the people from yesterday? What are they? His personal minions?

"Good morning" I said deciding to be polite
"Good morning. Are we just going to pretend that you aren't the same woman from the diner?"

"Yes" said mr Boss sir
"Pretty much" I said

"Anyway, you wanted to see me sir?"
"Yes let's get straight to it shall we? I think your designs are good"
"Just good?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I didn't spend countless hours on those drawings for nothing.

"They were impressive" he said. I'll accept that I guess.
"Well thank you sir." 'It means a lot to finally get recognition.' I wanted to add but decided against it
"I'd like to bring the blue print to real life." My jaw almost hit the ground.

"Wait. Really?"
"Yes, if you'd like." He responded leaning back in his big throne like chair. Of course I'd like that, who wouldn't?
"Of course sir!"

"Aren't you going to ask how much I'm offering."
"No, this may sound crazy but as long as I get credit for my hard work then it's totally fine with me"

A/N -bitch you better than me, tuh

"Alright then. Let's discuss a plan and then we can put it into motion".  After a while we were done tweaking minor things that he wanted to change.

"Alright sir, if that is all I'd like to be excused. My work isn't going to finish it self." I collected my things and stood up making sure to pull my skirt down.

"Yes that's all." He said not sparing me another glance. I nodded my head and walked out of the door to do what I had to do.

———
"Absolutely not"

"Ms girl- why not? You look sexy!" Jamal said winking at me. Some how he got me to agree to going to the club. He said it would ease my mind off the death of Alice.

After refusing he finally got me to go. But I was not prepared for the outfit he picked out. I didn't even know I had it in the back of my closet.

The dress was a Silky brown color that hugged every inch of my body

The dress was a Silky brown color that hugged every inch of my body. "Are you sure I look okay? It's not too revealing is it?" I asked unsure if this dress is something I should wear to a club.