What had just Happen

Me: What the F_ _K happen here!!

Hidan: >.> 

Deidara: <.<

Me: What the heck are you two being to quiet.

Sasori: their goign to be getting it this time

Pein: I agree with you there

Me:??? you don't mean......... Aw hell you two are dead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Konans Pov-

What Yukiko said made sense but me and pein have been raised like family but not by blood. I’ve alway loved him, I wanted to tell him sometime but i'm afraid that he won't feel the same way about me.

I think I can actually talk with Yukiko about it. She another woman who I actually like and can talk with. Even if we only like talk for the first time but I can respect her. The way me and Pein grew up we never trusted people, we were always on our guard. We learned after Jiraiya left us that we have to work together and to help one another.

There has only been us two until we started the Akatsuki then we had more people join our little group.

I was about to tell Yukiko that she might be right when I heard a crash coming from the living room and Yukiko started running past me in a flash. It didn't take her long to get to the living room. I followed her down and I saw a hole in the wall.

"WHO THE F**K DID THIS!!!" Yukiko yelled

Deidara and Hidan close to each other looking guilty. Oh they’re going to be receiving hell from Yukiko and I don’t feel she would be hurt but them -hehe- it going to be fun watching what Yukiko going to do to the two of them.

-Yukiko Pov-

I could see everybody looking at at Hidan and Deidara who just happen to be looking at the floor. Oh man I think I like them better in kitten form cuz I know my house was safe.

-sighing- “ Ok just up and tell me what happen and for what reason does it have to do with the hole in my wall and my vase” I said looking at the two of them who have yet to look at me.

I hope the longer they stay quiet the more pissed off im going to be and I will hurt them. If they think fighting in my house is ok then they're going to learn right now.

“ You guy better tell me now or some help me I will tear you ass up” I said glaring at them. I could tell the other where having fun watching their two comrades getting scorned by a woman who will do as she say.