Chapter 7 : Moving ??

Y/n POV
I looked up to find Jungkook oppa looking at me . Instead of being uncomfortable or scared of him , I celt that his eyes were trying to tell something to me . Full of love . But then he spoke .
Jk : Princess don't cry . See your oppa is there . I know that it is a big truth that nobody will be able to accept such easily .
He sat on my bed and said ...
Jk : I know it is hard to accept but please forgive me . (Started sobbing)
I cannot give you love that you wanted . I am really sorry .
JK POV
I was in my princess room and saying sorry to her. But the next thing she said shocked me and I was happy.
Y/n : It's okay oppa . I forgive you. I know it will take time to understand you but still, I have accepted the fact that you are my brother .
Jk : Wait .. Really . I am soo happy . Princess now let's move from here I don't want you to live here.
Y/N - Why no ? I mean I can't leave Tae oppa.
I was angered by what she said . 
Jk - What the heck y/n ? Because of that jerk you have a big 5 inch wound and he never ever let you come back to me or your real parents. I want your happiness and now you are saying that .
Jungkook was hella angry but then he noticed tears in y/n's eyes .
Jungkook - Sor...Sorry Princess. I was just lost my temper.
He said caressing y/n hair and immediately hugged her.
Jungkook - I am sorry . I am really sorry baby.
That time Tae entered and saw y/n sobbing. He immedialtely pushed Jungkook and took y/n in his embarce.
Tae - WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH? SHE IS NOT HEALED PROPERLY AND YOU MADE HER CRY ?
Jungkook - It's not that...
Y/n - It's okay both of you . Tae oppa calm down . And Jungkook oppa its alright .Don't feel guilty.
She said moving to Jungkook and then said .
Y/n  - Oppa can I please stay here some days . I have spent my 13 years in this life . And also my friends, and my school is also there please ?
Jungkook - Ok princess . As long as you want .

Finally after 100000 years I updated . Sorry but you know I am going through the only curse of students. EXAMS !!!!!
So I was not able to update . Enjoy the rest and stay safe .

 Enjoy the rest and stay safe