𝟎𝟔

-Katerina

After leaving the Salvatore boarding house, the Sommer's girl dropped both herself and Elena off at school before the two girl went their separate ways

After leaving the Salvatore boarding house, the Sommer's girl dropped both herself and Elena off at school before the two girl went their separate ways. Lizzie held her books to her chest as she made her way towards the school but her cousin and Jeremy caught her eye who was walking a little ahead in front on her.

"Hey, guys" Lizzie greeted the two with a beaming smile on her face as she linked arms with the Bennett witch before glancing between her cousin and Bonnie with a smirk on her face and mischievously asked, " So, what's going on with the two of you?"

Bonnie eyes widened slightly sending a look to the blonde as she stuttered, "N-nothing. Just we're going to the Grill after school, you wanna come?" Lizzie stifled a laugh glancing between the two seeing how awkward one of her best friends was being and softly answered, " Sure, I have nothing else to do."

"Yeah, that's if you count aunt Jenna forcing you to watch what ever girly movie she picked out just so she can keep an eye on you" Jeremy resorted causing Lizzie to raise her eyebrows as she softly nudged him with her shoulders.

Bonnie chuckled shaking her head at the bickering cousins when suddenly a voice called out causing the three of them to turn around, " Hey, excuse me. Do you guys know which way the office?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Yeah, yeah, through the double doors,straight ahead, quick left and then your first right. You must be new here" Jeremy stated as he turned to face the new guy who nodded his head and responded, " Yeah, I am. It's kinda hard to hide it. My name's Luka"

Jeremy had a friendly smile on his face as he shook Luka's hand before he spoke up, " I'm Jeremy, this is Bonnie and my cousin, Lizzie" Luka smiled in acknowledgement glancing between the three of them but his eyes lingered on Bonnie causing the blonde to send Jeremy a look who looked annoyed as he saw the exchange between the two.

"Anyway, I'm headed in that direction. Why don't you follow me, it can get confusing" Jeremy offered with a forced smile causing Luka to nod his head with a grateful look on his face as he said, " Okay. Thanks, man. It's nice to meet you, Bonnie"

The two girls watched the new guy follow after Jeremy causing Lizzie to let out a laugh as she raised her brows at Bonnie and teased her, " Look's like the new guy has the hots for you" The Bennett witch let out a scoff as she turned her attention to Lizzie rolling her eyes and commented, " what? No, nothing will happen anyway"

"Why, because you got a thing going on with Jeremy" the blonde teased with a smirk on her face causing Bonnie to gasp in surprise before taking Lizzie's arm and started dragging her into the school trying to change the subject, " come on we're going to be late for class"

❀❀❀❀

Elizabeth was minding her own business as she walked down the corridor of Mystic Falls High, after she had English class, oblivious to the attention she was receiving as everyone's eyes was on her. The blonde was the type of person everyone wanted to be around as she was kindhearted, funny and bubbly who always had a smile on her face.