Baby it's cold outside

A Christmas gift for a fellow Shishida simp @taekoyoshino4. I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas!!!

It was a cold early winter morning in the U.A dorms. Everyone was still fast asleep, even the aggressive Bakugo and Kamakiri were still deeply sleeping. All except for one particular student. Who stepped out of their dorm room, wearing a comfy sweater and carrying several large boxes at hand.

He made it to the lounge area, where not a single flicker of light was on. He placed the boxes down and opened them one by one. Inside each was filled with ornaments, ribbons, garlands, wreaths, and many other Christmas decorations. Without a second thought, he begins his master plan to surprise his class with the best Christmas that they have ever had.

The garlands and wreaths were hung, and so were the bows. The candles and kick knacks were neatly placed as well. The lounge was starting to look festive as he assembled the tree. As he looks at what he accomplished so far, he can't help but be proud.

But that feeling begins to fade away, as he realizes that there are still so many things left to do. The tree wasn't decorated yet, plus most of the special wreath and stockings that he made the night before were still in the boxes and not hung at his classmates' doors yet. And goodness he knows that making all those treats and goodies aren't going to bake themselves.

Goodness, the man feels like he's going to have a breakdown. He didn't want to ask for help from his classmates. That would simply ruin the surprise. Suddenly, as if a light bulb went off in his head, he decides to call the one person he can think of.

You were peacefully sleeping in your dorm room when you heard your phone ringing. You drowsily grab your phone beside you and open it to see Shishida calling you at... 2 in the morning?!?! "Why would he be calling me at this hour?" you thought to yourself as you answered the call.

(Y/n): "Hello?"

(J.S): "Hello darling. Are you awake?"

(Y/n): "I am now."

You replied sleepily. Sitting up on your bed, wrapping yourself with your blanket to keep yourself warm.

(J.S): "I'm sorry dear. I shouldn't have called."

(Y/n): "No, no, Jurota. It's alright. It's just; Why are you calling so early?"

You asked, rubbing your face as you took a peek outside. It was still pretty dark. Making you wonder even more why Shishida was up so early.

(J.S): "So... I was wondering if you could assist me with something?"

(Y/n): "I see. And what could happen if you need my help at 2 in the morning?"

You curiously asked. Shishida on the other end is feeling a bit flustered. Shishida always enjoyed having you around. Whether the two of you have a study date or just talking about anything for hours on end. You can say the boy was completely smitten when he first saw you. And when you confessed, oh, how his heart explodes.

(J.S): "Well, my mother sent me some Christmas decor to celebrate the holiday sessions with my friends and sensei. So I decided to do something special for them this Christmas. to decorate. But instead, I wanted to surprise them."

(Y/n): "By decorating everything all by yourself as a sign of gratitude?"

(J.S): "Yes. Exactly. And I was wondering if you can help me with a few things. If you want to, of course?"