A time for every purpose

Will Turner's hammer hit the anvil hard. It usually did when he was trying to burn steam. He was so angry, he had to take it out on something. He looked down and realized that now the sword was misshapen. sigh, back to the furnace. Will was mad. Mad because once again Governor Swann wouldn't let Elizabeth see Will with the escuse that a blacksmiths shop was no place for a lady and that a blacksmith was no match for a lady. Then the door of the shop opened and Jack saw a familiar face. "Jack?" "Hello Turner" "What brings you here?" "I'm on a mission and I find myself in need of services." Will sighed, "Jack, no more adventures. We are perfectly content living a normal life." Jack responded "That's what you've told yourself mate, we both know that deep down you're longing to be on the sea again. To do what you want because you want to and to be free." Will turned his head, how did Jack always know what he was thinking? "Okay Jack, but Elizabeth is coming too. I won't leave Port Royal without her." Jack sighed, why did Elizabeth always have to come? "Alright, but make it quick whatever you do, we don't have time and right now time is everything............................