25 | restaurants and secrets

tw // mentions of homophobia; blood

Katsuki ends up driving Shoto to McDonalds for breakfast

Katsuki ends up driving Shoto to McDonalds for breakfast. The two toned male can tell the blond is seething and instantly feels bad. He should've seen the signs in the restaurant, but he was excited. When he was younger, he'd listen to Fuyumi gush about the different restaurants her boyfriend would take her to. Fuchsia being her favorite.

Shoto wanted to same experience.

Katsuki pulls away from the driver through, parking in one of the spots. He hands Shoto the bag rather roughly, then lays his head against the steering wheel. Suddenly, the younger male has lost his appetite, but still eats because he knows his body needs it.

After a couple bites of his hash brown, he speaks softly. "I'm sorry."

Katsuki turns his eyes on him. "What?"

"I'm sorry," Shoto says, a bit louder this time. He tries to swallow the lump in his throat before giving his explanation. "I made you take me to that homophobic place, a-and I couldn't even see that everyone in there was judging us. A-A-And I'm such an idiot and now you're mad and probably still hungry. I was about to drink that vinegar water like a loser." Shoto sobs softly. "I'm really sorry, Katsuki. That place was so rude to us, and I couldn't even see it. I don't-"

Katsuki kisses Shoto, stopping his blubbering. When he pulls away, his eyes are still angry. "Shut the hell up. I'm not pissed at you."

"Y-You're not?" Shoto stumbles over his words, hiccups stopped his speech. He using his palms to dry his tears, but more come to take their place. Katsuki puts the hash brown back in the bag, placing it at Shoto's feet. Softly, he picks Shoto up, almost like a kitten, and sets him on his lap.

"Why would I be mad at you?" Katsuki asks, his soft incredibly soft. "Why should I be mad at you? For being optimistic? For seeing the good in people. Hell, I hated those people before I truly realized how homophobic they were." He cradled Shoto's head against his chest, smoothening his hair. "The line for me was the vinegar water. I don't know, but I could just smell it. The purple asshile probably did it himself, and I could smell it on him."

"Katsuki, I just wanted to go somewhere nice with you," Shoto says, his words muffled by Katsuki's black shirt. "Fuyumi said Fuchsia was the nicest. Maybe just for heterosexuals."

"Baby boy, listen to me," Katsuki says, his voice a little more forceful than before. "Don't you dare feel bad. Don't you dare feel like you don't deserve to be in there. Hell, those employees don't deserve to be in there. You are high class, Shoto Todoroki. You are the heir to the best cosmetics company, and if a restaurant doesn't accept you, then you-"

"I what?" Shoto prompts after Katsuki quiet for a couple seconds too long. The blond just pulls out his phone. He sends out what send to be a couple emails in record speed.

"You buy them," he smirks minutes later, his phone showing proof that he now owns Fuchsia. "First order of business, fire the purple midget. Diversify the staff, and if the fucking patrons have a problem with that, we don't need them because we can support ourselves."