🕸Lurking Darkness🕸

It was a cold night before Halloween, at 9:18pm, Y/n was walking along the sidewalk, while kids ran around and got ready for the coming night. Y/n had a big bag of sweets, they almost never celebrated this holiday, but they always got candy.

They muttered something while watching the families decorating their houses, as they hurried to their house, it wasn't anything big, nor small, but it made them feel safe and in home.

As they started getting the candy bags out, they felt some shivers, and looked up the window, as if someone was there.

They didn't knew who, but it felt somehow, scared, the thing outside, all they could make up was a shadow, a tall shadow running away.

But nothing seemed to come to their mind at that point, just feeling the shivers get away, and the thing disappeared out of sight. But they seemed a bit unsettled at first too, what was that thing?

They looked around the house, looking for anything that might have been open... But of course there wasn't.

I saw them sweat and shake in fear, it reminded me of a certain someone, but this person did seemed terrified, he just got near their house, and it was the middle of the night.

I know you might wonder "did they say anything?" They did, I just did heard what they said, but I'm sure they mouthed something like "oh shit! What was that?!" Everyone would do if someone broke into their houses.

Oh, but look at that, they went to sleep... well, maybe tomorrow they can meet him? If they are lucky, they might have a great opportunity on their hands...

The world might be weird, but we as humans are ever weirder.
.
.
.
.

"Golden Horns, shall we separate them?"