Lollipops 🍭

Dear Diary,                                                                   Thursday the 27th

Ron got back two days ago and my mom decided we should go out to the Potter's house for dinner. I don't know why she would do that. Ron already told her about Harry but this will give me a chance to see if he's really changed. I just hope Ron is wrong. At least if he has changed I'll get to see my bestfriend Scarlett Potter. We've been best friends since we were five. Anyway I'll right back as soon as I get the chance to but I have to go for that dinner thing.

XOXO,

Ginny

                                                                                            Thursday the 27th (After Dinner)

Dear Diary,

I just got back from dinner and I can now say that Harry has most definitely changed. He invited Draco and Pansy to the dinner and they made fun of me and my brothers behind mum and dads backs. It's really sad to have seen how much he's changed. He's honestly worse than Draco now a days. I can tell that his family doesn't like this side of him especially Scarlett. She called him a daft dimbo, she uses that catch phrase a lot. Anyway I have to go get ready for bed but I'm going back to the Potter's tomorrow to hang out with Scarlett maybe I can get some more information about Harry.

-Ginny

Sorry about the wait. I haven't had any good ideas for this story because most of them got o my story HIM AND I. BYEEEE