Mike

As I found my way into my girl panties at the movie I had to sneeze and when I covered my mouth with my hands I smelled something

As I found my way into my girl panties at the movie I had to sneeze and when I covered my mouth with my hands I smelled something. It didn't smell good it kind of smelled like fish I wanted to be honest, so I whispered in her ear and asked her did she take a shower and shit and she was like yeah so I asked her did she wash down there and she just looked at me. I asked her what the fuck she looking at and answer the question and telling her to stop playing with me she just looked at me dumb. I really hope that wasn't her cause mamas you too old to be smelling like that, I left it alone cause i didn't wanna embarrass her plus people were staring at us even tho the movie in front on them and not behind them. I turned around to check on Tim and he looked like he was ready to go so I shot him a text telling him to jet.

As we walked down the hallway I bullied Niomi because she like a sister to me Tim and Ni been together for years, but I couldn't help but see how worried she look I was gone ask ask her but i forgot to give a fuck that's not my business. I asked Tim what he wanted to do after we leave the movies and he was about to say something before he got cut off by Ni she said she wanted to talk to him and that it was really important, so I left and went to my girl house and I asked her to shower in the nieces way but her ass was up there playing and tweaking and shit had the room smelling like floppy fish. So I got my keys and headed out cause naw.
________
Tim
As Ni unlocked the door I could see how nervous she was her hands were shaking so bad that she dropped the key on the ground before opening the door. So I asked her again to tell me what was wrong with her she took me by the hands and led me upstairs to her room. She sat down on the bed at looking up at with her pretty brown eyes Looking like she was going to cry. So I kissed her forehead and told her to talk to me, I asked her was it good news or bad news and she told me it the depends on me. Those where the most words I heard her say all day.

Niomi- Tim my cycle hasn't been on for the past four months if you haven't noticed

Tim- I stood there shocked knowing what was going to happen next. I watched as a tear drop ran down her face.

Niomi- "I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive" I said while holding my head down

Tim- i didn't know what to and I didn't know how to react so the only words that flew out my mouth was damn. And I seen how sad she looked and I didn't like her being this was so i put her arms around me and hugged her and looked into her eyes and told her everything was going to be alright

Niomi- I hated when Tim would look me straight in the eyes because it just made me have butterflies he was the only person I could tell anything to. I know I'm young but at least I finished high school I thought to myself.

Tim- she told me her next appointment was tomorrow to know the gender of the baby and I told her I'll take her so that both of us could know because to be honest i don't want to have a gender reveal I want to know right away so that i could be prepared. She pulled me in and whispered in my ear let's finish what we started and the movies .

 She pulled me in and whispered in my ear let's finish what we started and the movies

Tim^^

Niomi

Niomi