𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝐬.𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐨

night-time shenanigans

———

thigh fucking, thigh kink(modern au)

(modern au)

———
(second person view)

Geto's eyes shot open sitting up at the uncomfortable feeling he felt. There could only be one thing he could think of causing it. Looking down at his boxers he could see a wet patch of pre-cum and a boner poking through.

"For fuck sake. Again?"

He groans, flopping himself back down onto the mattress. Looking over to his side, his girlfriend [Name] was sleeping peacefully oblivious to Geto's problem. This was the 2nd wet dream he had about her this week, last time he dealt with it himself by jerking off but now that she was sleeping right next to him he felt dirty even thinking about doing that.

He could always go to the bathroom but he had another idea which would satisfy him a lot better and quicker. Slowly creeping over to her sleeping figure he's naked chest placed against her back while he's hand drifted along the exposed skin that her loose tank top didn't cover.

Feeling the cold sensation on her lower stomach [Name]'s eyes slowly fluttered open looking over her shoulder to see a tired Geto stoking her side.

"...Can we...?" He softly muttered.

It took a minute for [Name] to understand what Geto was talking about, but it was soon figured out by the obvious boner poking at her ass. "Please..." He's face buried into her neck leaving small butterfly kisses everywhere he's lip met her skin.

"Suguru I'm really tired."

"I promise to make it quick...Just let me take care of it."

"I swear to god Suguru, you better make it quick.." Her voice was small, still fatigued. His dick was stiffer than before, her frail sleepy voice made the blood rush faster. Geto's boxers started feeling a lot tighter with his dick aching for some attention against the fabric. With both of them still being sluggish he didn't even brother stripping himself fully, just enough for his dick to meet the cold AC of the bedroom.

The pre-cum leaking from his angry red tip, throbbing for attention. Pulling [Name] closer, his dick slipped between her plush thighs - producing a weak groan from Geto.

He was always a thigh kind-of guy. Yea, ass and tits were nice, but thighs are remarkably better. The way the plump flesh squish together makes him wish his face was being squished between them instead.

The warm feeling of her thighs welcomed his dick, making Geto itching for more. Slowly grinding against the fat, his hands gripping onto [Name]'s hips for better support. His tip gliding against her clit every once in a while made her experience a different kind of pleasure than she thought she was going to encounter.

Chills fill her body, at the feeling of his tip ghosting her clit. She looks down at her thighs to see Geto's dick skimming between the gap of her thighs. [Name] knew he had a thing for thighs but they surprisingly never tried anything like this. Too tired to speak out about it she decides to let it slide this time and just enjoy the pleasure.

"Fuck."

Geto mutters as he squeezes [Name]'s breasts closer to him - getting deeper and deeper into her thighs. His hips were thrusting faster searching for his release to reach. Whispering sweet-nothings into her ear accompanied by whimpers and groans filled the quiet room.

"Shit- I love your thighs. You're gonna' make me cum so fucking hard."

"Mmm, Suguru..."

"Fuck, and your voice. Your mother-fucking sleeping voice is throwing me over the edge."

All this sweet-talk really throws Geto over the edge. His thrusting wasn't as contained as before - having an unsteady beat, hinting that his release was coming.

"Fuck ,fuck, fuck, babygirl. I'm cumming."

Cum leaks from his throbbing tip, decorating the insides of her thighs and the bedsheets. Whimpering and panting came from Geto's mouth as he stayed in place, coming down from his high. Soon the room became quiet again. Glancing over her shoulder, [Name] smirks as she sees a now peacefully sleeping Geto.

"We?"

———

(Sorry that i haven't been active for a while

(Sorry that i haven't been active for a while. I was busy with exams and dealing with some mental illness issues. Thankfully I have been getting help, but if I am being honest I was really demotivated to write. But i am back so hopefully I will write more. Also thank you so much for 100k reads that's insane!)

bye loves and stay safe 🤍