((( Incident in the Chunin Exams )))

On the nightfall, at the Hidden Leaf Village, Tina Otsutsuki and her team were still active duty.

Tina Otsutsuki:
" Are you two were not sleeping now?"

Hideki Otsutsuki:
" Not yet. But I suspected two of Gaara's siblings are guarding on the side of the streets."

Michiko Otsutsuki:
" I wonder why Temari and Kankuro are still guarding at the restricted area in the left."

Tina Otsutsuki:
" We know that Gaara is a jinchuuriki of one-tail named Shukaku. Did Baki assembled the trio for various meeting? It's one thing we need to find  out. Remembers the Otsutsuki Sand Corps remained neutral so we are keep monitoring our fellow Sand shinobi's movements."

Hideki Otsutsuki:
" Then we need to find out what was their motives."

Later, the trio stumbled on Kabuto Yakushi.

Kabuto Yakushi:
" What are you three doing here?"

Hideki Otsutsuki:
" We're patroling. So steer clear away from being hanging out in this evening. There has been a number of incidents here."

Kabuto Yakushi:
" I won't be hanging out around in this evening."

Later, Kabuto left.

Michiko Otsutsuki:
" I still don't trust that Kabuto."

Hideki Otsutsuki:
" You still don't trust him?"

Michiko Otsutsuki:
" Something he has not yet telling us. I doubt he had made an affair but we can take a precautious action."

Tina Otsutsuki:
" We better followed Kabuto's movements at all times."

Meanwhile, Hana Inuzuka and Tsume Inuzuka were showed up.

Hana Inuzuka:
" What are you three doing here?"

Hideki Otsutsuki:
" Patroling the area."

Tsume Inuzuka:
" Oh. Be aware of your surroundings because there was a number of tragic attacks have been reported during the Exams."

Hideki Otsutsuki:
" We're fully awared of it.  I doubt there was a strange activities going on around the Leaf."

Tsume Inuzuka:
" I see. Well, keep your eyes open at all times."

Tsume and Hana left.

Michiko Otsutsuki:
" They're Kiba Inuzuka's mom and sister."

Tina Otsutsuki:
" Yes they are."

Later, they found Hayate's body.

Michiko Otsutsuki:
" Hayate!"

Michiko and Tina were healing Hayate's wound.

Hayate Gekko:
" You two saved me. I figured out that Kabuto is planning to use Gaara to let him rampage and destroyed the Leaf Village."

Tina Otsutsuki:
" They did what?!"