Chapter 17

"Okay this time, everyone smile until that flash turns on please?"

Jimin hyung whined again. It's been about three months and we were at Jin and Joon hyungs graduation. Yoongi hyungs graduation was already done and this was like the last moment for all of us to be together again... in school that is. We have a good two weeks until Joon hyung has to start his internship at a law firm really close to our school, which I am excited about.

Jin hyung couldn't get in the same place as Joon hyung sadly. Even though he'll be a bit further from us, we promised to visit each other. They have agreed to spend the next couple of days at my house as well as Mom's been wanting to treat them.

"Hey Jimin, want me to take it instead?" An-na asked. Joon hyung and her have been together these past couple of months and they're really cute together. She was in her graduation attire as well with her parents standing relatively far back watching her fondly. She was pretty, relatively tall, with her beautiful long hair that perfectly framed her tan face. Her and Joon hyung together was quite the couple, their parents thought so too.

"But I got the dang stand thingy for this, but yeah..." Jimin hyung sighed giving up

She giggled and took the phone from him happily; "Okay ready? Say cheese!"

"Cheeseeee!" we all screamed out

We heard laughter and saw Jin and Joon hyungs parents laughing at us now too. I am glad they enjoyed the mess of us trying to take a picture together.

"Okay let me take one alone with Jin and Joon hyung please!" I proclaimed

"Come here Kookie!" Joon hyung held his arm that was in between Jin hyung and him for me to come to.

I went happily as I hugged both of them standing in the middle.

"Okay ready? Say cheese!" An-na said again

"Damn, Kooks with his parents!" Hobi hyung said, as An-na turned around to give him a look, "Sorry didn't realize you were there! I meant that in a straight way, not gay at all!" he said quickly trying to save face as she suddenly burst out laughing

"I wasn't gonna yell at you about it! I just had a look of realization that they really do act like his parents!"

"Okay babe!" Joon hyung said embarrassingly taking the phone from her to look at the picture

"Don't be embarrassed Joonjoon, I think you're super sweet to him!" she assured

"Do you want me to take a picture of you two?" Jin hyung asked smiling at the couple, "I mean it's the least I can do as the ex wife!"

"Hyung!" Joon hyung whined

"Okay stop being a baby hubby, go and stand with your possible new wife!"

Joon hyung glared at him while An-na smiled shyly. She's cute and she really seems to like him.

-------------------------