I fell in love with my best friend - part 8

He carries me up to his room. He pulls away and throws me on the bed, shortly after, he gets on top of me. He kisses me passionately and  I kiss him back. He starts to leave bite marks over my neck. I moan slightly and he giggles.

"I've missed you" he says, and I smile

" I was only gone a day" I answer and he smirks.

"Well it's hard not to miss a beautiful girl like you as I can't  stop admiring your natural beauty" he mumbles, but i don't hear him.

He smiles at me and he removes my top. He kisses down my stomach " Brad that..... tickles" I say, he comes back to me and he kisses me. I remove his top.

" Do you want this" he asks

I nod and before he can do anything else, there's a loud smash at the window.

I immediately sit up. I throw my top back on and walk to the window. I look around, no one is there, I open the window and put one foot out.

" what are you doing" he asks

" I swear I heard someone out there" I say

Brad looks a bit sad.

I stand on the roof. It's really slippery because of the ice. I start to slip a bit but Brad catches me, I get a glimpse of a silhouette, it looks like a human.

"There's something or someone out there"  I whisper.

" Charl your  just being paranoid, let's go back in"  he says kissing my neck.

I nod and he goes in first, I feel something grab me

"BRAD" I scream. Brad turns around within a second he jumps out the window and chases after me. I'm being carried away by someone, I look at their face but I can't see it clearly, they climb down a ladder and I try to break free. Brad chases after me.

Eventually. I come to this forest area. I scream for help, yet no one answers. The person drops me on the ground. I snatch the mask off their face and I see the face I never wanted to see ever again.

It's Jacob........