Suko quotes (EXO Showtime Ver)

Quotes Suko has said during EXO Showtime:

~Like thats gonna work. (To sehun after the boys suggested for him to go learn how to stay calm (?))

~Whispering to Tao: Kris oppa looks like Harry Potter with the glasses. All he needs is a wand and a scar on his forehead. (During Yaja Time)

~If chicken isn't your style, let me eat it. I haven't eaten today. (During the first episode to Kris)

~Sees Yixing and points at him and whispers to Baek and Chen: Did he only ask for silence so he can sleep?? (Christmas episode)

~Hi Jondaes mum I'm Suko. Chen oppa struggled cooking rice (to chens mum whilst on the trip to the Winter Sea)

~I'd rather jump of a bridge than see Shinjiro and asking him for help. (Chanyeols birthday episode)

~What was the point in putting one small picture in loads of boxes??? (To baekhyun- Christmas episode)

~Why does it look like one of those bags that you put dead bodies in? I think I've been watching too many true crime cases.... (Bowling and Haunted House episode)

~Can't we watch the Conjuring?? (Christma episode) (yes ik the conjuring is terrifying. One of my friends haven't seen it so I decided to watch it with her and fucking hell I forgot how scary it is.)

~Couldn't I just swear in Japanese? No-one will understand what I'm saying. (Haunted House episode)

~We're not gonna be able to get out of here because they're idiots. I mean apart from Suho oppa, Xiumin oppa and probably Lay oppa, the rest are idiots. (The karaoke episode)

~B: Why do you wear makeup often??
S: I look dead without makeup.
S: Why do you wear eyeliner when we don't perform on stage?
D.O.: We're supposed to ask the questions.
S: Right. Can I back to sleep now? Tao oppa is quite comfy. (Trip to the Winter Sea.)

~S: I don't know who is more idiotic, Shinjiro or Baekhyun oppa (joking)
D.O.: Definitely Baekhyun hyung.
S:You haven't met Shinjiro yet have you?
D.O.:No.
S:When you do tell him I don't like him.
K: Why don't you like him?
S: Do I really have to explain? It is a long story. (Last episode)

~X: What about Suko?
Chan: She should go learn how to socialise to people outside us and her friend group.
S: I don't like people. People are scary.
Dae: And yet you talk alot.
S:Yeah, only to people who I'm comfortable with. (The episode where Kris, Yeol, Tao and Myeon did martial arts.)

~If there's a China Town, why can't there be a Japan Town? (China Town episode)