Songs From the Big Chair

"You think this is real?"

"I've been thinking about you... All day... And I don't think that you should walk out that door"

"Why not?"

And then Lauren kisses Leyla again, and Leyla starts kissing her back.

Leyla is sitting on the edge of the pot where the fully-grown tree is planted, with her worn orange backpack at her feet between them, while Lauren has her hands wrapped around Leyla's neck, caressing them, and stroking her face.

Lauren feels Leyla soften underneath her, and cling to her black cardigan before she unclasps her hand, and folds her palms gently around her.

The kissing is wonderful, all soft, and warm, and just as delicate as this morning, only less panicked, and much more sustained.

At first, Lauren controls the kiss, as she sucks on Leyla's lips gently, before Leyla takes over, coaxing Lauren's lips open with pecks on her lips, and the swipe of her tongue until Lauren parts them.

That's when Leyla takes over the reins, and caresses Lauren's lips with the tip of her tongue before sliding it gently inside, deepening the kiss beyond what either of them has felt with the other until now.

As much as Lauren had been picturing this (all day, seriously, all day), she'd never pictured it quite like this, with Lauren tugging, this time with her hands tangled into her hair until she moves closer to her, nearly sitting beside Leyla until Leyla abruptly stands up.

"We can't do this here-" says Leyla.

"Oh, goodness I'm so sorry, I was just so into that, if you don't want to, I mean of course I don't want to pressure you, and-" Lauren rambles on for another minute until Leyla presses two fingers against Lauren's lips, effectively motioning her to be quiet.

"I mean that we can't do this here ," says Leyla, motioning to the edge of the plant's container. "Or we'll knock it all over. Believe me when I ordered it, and I had it delivered, it was nearly knocked over several times," says Leyla.

"Oh..." says Lauren. "Oh!" her eyebrows shoot up to the sky in understanding. "You still want to do this... With me..." Lauren comments.

"I do-" says Leyla. "I just think that there is more suitable furniture."

"I see-" says Lauren. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"Sit," says Leyla simply, motioning with her hand to the chair in the corner. Just a simple black one that had been moved from the center of the room because of the tree being there.

"Okay," says Lauren, nodding as she watches Leyla's gaze turn from hurried to hungry as she continues to watch her.

Leyla approaches Lauren slowly, with a seductive smile, and a captivating gaze that makes Lauren feel extremely grateful that she's sitting down right now.

"I've been thinking about you all day as well," says Leyla, as she moves her hands onto Lauren's shoulders, and leans in, and kisses her soundly again.

Lauren responds eagerly, this time sliding her own tongue into Leyla's mouth as she kisses her, and running her hands up and down the expanse of Leyla's back.

Tugging desperately at Leyla's shirt, Lauren tries to signal to Leyla to sit on her lap, so they can continue making out just like that, but Leyla resists her efforts, and she stays in one position before she herself changes it.

Lauren opens her eyes for a moment, when she feels Leyla slip just out of reach for a second, and she watches as Leyla drops down to her knees in front of her, and places both of her palms firmly onto her thighs.

"Do you want me to show you now, all the things I've been thinking about?" Leyla asks Lauren seductively, in a low, and deep gravelly voice.

"Yes, Leyla-" Lauren moans loudly, unable to contain herself.

"You've taken such good care of me..." Leyla says, as she takes Lauren's hands into her own, and she kisses the back of them, and then the palms of Lauren's hands, before she squeezes them lightly. "Now let me take care of you... In every way possible."

"Please-" says Lauren, as her breath catches from watching Leyla leaning towards her again.

And that is when Leyla begins undressing her.