Mr. And Mrs. Tanapon

The first date went memorable for both of them, both were happy, and most of the time they spent with each other. But neither Perth asked Saint about his family nor Saint did with Perth.

They were enjoying their quality time, Saint used to drop Perth to college and picked him up Perth also visited Saint's office, but apart from their friends no one knew about their relationship and both are ok with it.

The lovey dovey relationship was blossoming with the flow, ignoring in public but holding hands and kissing each other in private, whenever they had time long drive became their addiction both enjoyed being alone with each other.

One day Perth's father called him and told him about her mother's poor condition, and told him to come immediately.

He was so worried so he left for his village in a hurry, when he arrived at his home, he was shocked coz his father was sitting with some guest he ran towards his father and asked about her mother and his father didn't say anything......

He didn't care about guest didn't even greet them and was searching mother everywhere......

After sometimes her mother arrived from upstairs but she was not alone, but he didn't care about the other person and hugged his mother tightly....

He was crying and his father was laughing......

And his mother she was just unaware of everything...... it was all his father's plan......

"Are you alright? What happened to you Mae, where were you?"

He was seriously worried and crying

"I'm fine pin, totally fine, and why are you crying" she wiped her son's tear with her hands"

And then they both noticed Perth's father, who was laughing his ass out and his mother gave him a blank look......

"I didn't know that you love your mother this much that you didn't even give a fuck to your father or our guest" he was still laughing and the guest were also surprised by this family gathering....

{Though Perth's father lives in village but he is quite broad-minded person, the villagers still treat him as the ruler of the village but he is so down to earth, from farming with them to solve all the problems between villager, he is a badass person and at the same time so kind and helpful with all. And his mother is a typical house wife and follows their tradition, she always wear their traditional dress with a bun on head, though she helps her husband in every way, but she is just so over possessive for her son}

"So, she is fine and you just tricked me, how can you do this to your own son por, you are such a...." he was angry now

"First of all, Pls at least now you can address me as DAD, por sounds so old fashion, and gave me a grand pa vibe, you are studying in Pattaya com'on"

Perth was giving him a look......

"And what will you expecting from me other than this, I have been requesting you from the last month but you were being a busy ass and didn't care to come at your home, so there was no other choice for me" he said crossing his hands and the guest were still confused with this father son talk......

They argued for sometimes then his mother interrupt and told them we are not alone here, then Perth noticed the guest and greeted them, then he noticed a girl standing with his mother, and she was blushing, and Perth was totally unaware of all this, then his mother introduced him with the guest they are their family friends who just came from China, and he remembered them.

They were their family friends, when he was a kid, they had gone to China, and had settled there.

When he finds out that girl was his best friend Lilly, he became so happy, and hugged her in front of all, and she started blushing, and ran out of there, Perth was surprised and he looked at his mother and she pointed out him to follow her, and he also left.