Ch. 1

Unedited chapter,
there may be
spelling mistakes
and grammar
mistakes

Jin-Ahn opened his eyes, he saw a place unfamiliar to him. He noticed that he was wet, water was dripping off his body. He looked down and saw that he was above a lake, along with him was another woman.

In front of him were some people, suddenly the woman's body along with his fell downwards. The woman was caught by a male with blue hair while Jin-Ahn had to land himself safely.

Jin-Ahn swept his hand through his hair. He looked really hot.

Soon the people started making a uproar. Jin-Ah looked at them for a while and sighed. "Who the hell are you people?" he said as he got the attention of the people.

The people looked at him and after a while it was settled that everything would be revealed soon. He only needed to be patient.

Sung Jin-Ahn would have usually beaten up the people but right now he was excited for what kind of show he would see, so he waited for a while and soon the time came.

He and the woman from earlier, who had introduced herself as Jiuen, were lead to a somewhat big room. It seemed to be an office. Jin-Ahn noted that there didn't seem to be any electronic appliances, nor was the interior of the halls and room average looking.

A man with blue hair was inside the room. Sitting behind a desk. He got up and explained everything.

Jiuen was most likely the woman of some Oracle that was related to a certain Temple, however Jin-Ahn's appearance was not explained. Although Jin wasn't worried in the first place, the male assured Jin-Ahn that the Temple would probably figure something out.

After the explanation the male introduced himself, "My name is Ruvellis Kamaludin Shana Castina, Crown Prince of the Castina Empire. I hope to get to know you better."

Hearing the Prince introduce himself, Jiuen felt that she should also do so. "I hope to know you better too! My name is Jiuen, I'm a highschool student who's going to graduate soon this year, " Jiuen smiled and said.

After she had introduced herself, it seemed like everyone else expected Jin-Ahn to do so too.

Jin-Ahn put on a business smile and said, "My name's Sung Jin-Ahn. I'm 24 and an S-class hunter."

The other's looked at him confused. Jin looked at Jiuen as if he was expecting her to know, but it seems that Jiuen didn't know either.

TBC.
The hunter explanation is gonna happen in the next chapter