[ chapter 10 ]

[ NEXT DAY ONWARDS ]

THIRD PERSON - POV

Mama Bong Soon and friends are there too, when she's wondering if there is any crazy rich guy will take Bong Soon. As if GOD had an answer to her prayers, Min Hyuk strides in like a prince charming with Bong Soon. Bong Soon winks at Papa and they instantly put on customer-seller act. Mama and friends laser-scan Min Hyuk, impressed while he is totally abashed when his eyes meet theirs. Once they were out of the shop, everyone rush to the window to peek (and drool) – at his outfit, his good looks, and his imported car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO BONG SOON - POV

To be honest - I was happy seeing my best friend, Gyeong Shim from Busan. We Both jump excitedly - sending tremors all over the house. Upon knowing my new job, Gyeong Shim tries searching for Min Hyuk's details and concludes that he is a guy from the comments.

It was dinner time and the family were having great time feasting on fish cakes that Gyeong Shim brought from Busan. Mama takes the super vast opportunity to ask me about Min Hyuk, and pops the decree – "you should marry him". I immediately retorts that he is gay, sending a cold wind over towards everyone. Mama knows nothing than being realistic, saying it's alright, it's alright, nobody's perfect. MUAHAHAH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON - POV

Guk Doo revisited the crime scene, unaware that the killer is on a patio above him. A woman got off a bus and gets nervous when a man seemingly follows her. It was a false alarm as he walks to another direction but the real killer appears soon after, and attacks her.

The police station is thrown into chaos. Turns out the woman is gravely injured but alive due to a passerby. Bong Soon and Gyeong Shim are in PC café, when they are told about the incident. Min Hyuk is in training room when he sees the news on TV.

The victim is unconscious in hospital while Guk Doo is still at the scene, blaming himself for missing the killer by minutes. The witness is having his statement taken in the police station. Apparently, he saw the killer beating the woman viciously until he saw him and fled off. The witness specially mentions that the culprit's feet were pretty big. Hmmm..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO BONG SOON - POV

I was walking home with Gyeong Shim when we saw a group of high schooler bullying another student. I try to talk them whilst telling them to just going home, but when they answered very rudely towards me, I SwEetLy tie up the leader's shoestring and send him into some agonizing pain. Foe the certain people who were WELL rude I tore up his shoes, and for sure, scared the jkkkrkvnbvje out of them. After a very short while, I gave my number to the boy who got bullied and asked him to contact me if they harass him again - but my warning didnt just stop there - but continued on - such as, hurting their legs and going uppp ( yk what i mean )