6. love

You would break your back to make me break a smile...|

moon gaeun

days turned into weeks. weeks turned into a month.

it's been a month since i officially broke up with daehan.

yes we still pass by each other inside the campus which sucks but the best thing both of us can do is to be civil. as much as i want to curse him, i'm still the one who said that i wouldn't be holding grudges and i'm going to keep that promise.

daehan is still...himself, hosting parties, club orgs, star athlete and many people surrounding him. i can't blame him. he needs that. it's good that a lot of people love him even though it's not purely out of genuineness. knowing about his family background, i guess it's better not to judge anymore.

now that i'm out of the daehan issue. my life has been quite silent, except the time when yuta and miya found out that me and daehan have broken up, they were about to throw a whole ass party but good thing i stopped them before it actually happened. they're very happy.

they said highschool and college life are different but there's one thing they have in similarity. word spreads out like fire.

a day after daehan and i broke up, the whole campus, even other departments immediately knew about it.

it's okay though, a lot of people said that it's daehan's loss, not mine. hehe sorry oopsies.

today is just another normal day, another class for visual communication. i'm currently situated on my seat, scribbling down random characters at the back of my notebook while waiting for the actual classes to start

suddenly, the seat beside me get's occupied. there's usually no one sitting there so it's shocking for me to feel someone's warmth radiate.

out of all the days. jeong jaehyun sat next to me. it's been a while.

"kinda starting to missing you back there" he sent me a boyish grin as he motions his head back to the area where we used to sit

my breath hitched, not really knowing what to say as i feel my heart beats fast.

"hi, jeong, it's been a while" i breathed out a smile

"same goes moon." he smiled, dimples popping, eyes boring onto mine

oh i missed your presence

the professor entered the room, making us break our eye contact. both smiling from ear to ear.

i sat properly on my seat and flipped my notebook on it's front page, pretending to keep myself busy to hide my my flushed face from the boy beside me. his ears are visibly turning into shades of pink too.

adorable.

☺︎

"gaeun!"

i turned my head towards the voice

"yuta!"

i gave him a big hug as he carried me up and twirled our bodies, i laughed at his dramatic self. once he set me down, i noticed the presence of another person. jaehyun.