We meet again huh?

It was the next morning after the training exams and y/n just woke up and made breakfast.
Y/N POV
———————————————/
Yawns* "mhm I'm hungry, I don't have any food tho ugh, I need to go shopping"
Hawks never goes shopping for me. I get dress in a dark purple hoodie and dark purple biker shorts, and put my hair the way it was I get in my car hell cat is my car(the dodge car).
I park outside the store and start getting all the things I need to get I pay the cashier and as I'm walking out I bump in to someone *thump* "omg watch were ur-"

I look up to see the one and only bakugou katsuki "YOU WATCH WERE UR GOING DAMN EXTRA" I just look at him annoyed because he just caused a damn scene,
"umm, can u quiet down jackass?"
"Who the hell u-" I interrupt him and say "who else am I talking to" we both glare at eachother and deku walks in through the store doors
"uh, hey kaccan, hey y/n I have something to tell you!"
"Welp we meet again boom boom boy goodbye" as I wink and walk out the store with midoriya.
Time skip to the house
————————————————————- I sat my bags down and me and izuku set down my bags and load up my fridge once were done we sat on the couch but I was on his lap, 

We start talking a little ab a lot of things since we've known eachother since we were little kids, "so uh what did u need to tell me izu?" I say "oh uh well- I made it into UA."

My eyes sparkle like stars and set my ice cream down and bounce on his lap excitement flowing through my veins "we should cele-" I stop and see izu facing the other way with his face all red. "Uh izu u have a fever?" I scoot on him and lean in and feel his head with my hand.

"Y-yeah i-I'm ok" I scoot up and then he breaths shakily . "I uh" I look down and feel something poking my.. MY ASS?? I look up super quick at izu and smirk "hmm so I can turn u on" izuku pushes me back on the couch and we sit on the couch awkwardly

izuku then turns to me and kisses me. Of course I'm shocked because it is Izuku . And he never had confidence, but I kiss back and deepen the kiss, I straddle his lap and bite his lips for entrance to which he grunts to and we continue to have a heated make out, We both pull away for a breath and I see he has a red hue on his cheeks, cute.
"yk ur not a bad kisser" I say he chuckles "well I should get going" he sweat drops and smiles nervously he goes to the door to leave but before he can, I grab his hand

"uh wanna watch anime?" I sweat drop not knowing if it was a mistake or not...so I then add "then we can go to school tomorrow together?" I said trying to ease the tension and To seem less awkward "Uh sure..yeah..yeah"izuku then smiles and I Lead him to my room, we then just lay next to eachother and watch anime talk and eat ice cream and eventually fall asleep.
Time skip
——————DEKU POV————————-
I look down at y/n and look how beautiful she is I kiss her forehead gently and think ab if she was mine we could do this all the time, i start to drift off alseep.
————————————————————OK SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER AND IM NOT GOOD IK BUT, tell me if the if y'all want a lil lemon with deku??