4. petrified.

「 ✑ :  ❝ love is like a miracle ❞」 

Jimin was very angry he misunderstood, and he went near taehyung and Jungkook he stood in front of them and asked “ WTF is wrong with you taehyung? Why are you at the back of ruining my relationship with yoongi? Why just why? Jimin said and taehyung was clueless jungkook got scared of what would happen next.

I did nothing jimin Taehyung said “What are you talking about? Taehyung added and Jimin slapped him and jungkook grasped it jungkook healed taehyung arm pulling him out taehyung got slapped for nothing jimin held Taehyung's collar and said “Don't u dare to come near ever again liar, I thought your my friend but you're stupid dumb and very cunning shi--jimin said and was cut by jungkook “ENOUGH PARK DON'T HE THINKS HE IS YOUR FRIEND? AND YOU SLAPPED AND SAID SHITS TO HIM ”.

Let's go tae people are blind Jungkook said healing taehyung regretting whatever he did “ Yeah Taehyung didn't know you kept special nightstands with you this close Yoongi said and laughed jimin took yoongi away from them and yoongi just smirked.

Jungkook took taehyung to Taehyung's mansion he lay him on a bed as if he were on heavy drugs, jungkook sat near taehyung caressed his head and said “ I'm sorry that it all happened because of my act... I should haven't done it... I'm sorry With that he stood up and started to walk into the room with great tension in his head about Taehyung's life.

Jungkook has no idea how to help, he is dumb to act and pretend like that, jungkook is so far guilty over it again and again. Jungkook didn't sleep either he kept on creasing Taehyung's hair or roaming around the 4 walls, he kept looking around the square room.

Jungkook sighed & went downstairs as if it was morning... Jungkook took some hangover pills & a cup of coffee with some muffins for taehyung he went to him and woke up taehyung he chuckled but deep down he was very guilty for last night.

Taehyung was eating normally as he used to, and jungkook was playing with his fingers “Taehyung last night... About that... I'm sorry Jungkook said while looking down and taehyung was confused “ What are you talking about? Last night when Jimin said words to me? Like liar, stupid and all then it's fine... I deserve it By The Way make delicious muffins I like them Taehyung said and jungkook just looked down “ Thank Tae if you say I'll make it off Jungkook said “Sure if you don't mind teach me too ”.

Taehyung said and jungkook smiled while eyes glossy “Sure I'll love it.. Jungkook said and taehyung saw tears in his eyes taehyung leaned a bit and wiped his face with his big hands and long fingers and smiled “ Don't cry over last night night passed and the day passed so the talk also passed hm? And tell me chef when are we going to start? Taehyung said while chuckling and jungkook was blushing on the other side and jungkook said “Anytime you free ” I'm free ”, “Ok

To be continue