ch. 1: The Unexpected

Hiiiii! If you're reading this then I would like to thank you for taking interest into this story I am writing. This is my first story so please be nice!!

I've gone through life with the same exact cycle. At a young age I adapted to the schedule. It's school, my cheer practice, Josh's basketball practice, my cheer competitions, and Josh's basketball games. Yes, some of this has changed as we've gotten older but it revolves around the same two things; cheer and basketball.

Due to my parents being too involved in our sports, they started being host's for some guys that are coming to our town to specifically play basketball. I know, crazy. Who just allows random teenage boys to stay at their house?

The boys that come to stay with us are all the same. They stink up the house and take over the bathroom. It's like no matter where I go all I'm surrounded by is basketball and dirty boys.

Luckily for me we get another one today. I don't know much about him just because I do t really care. They're all douche bags that think that they're going to be the next LeBron.

"Josieeeeeeee! Come down here! You're father and brother are back from picking up Nick from the airport!" oh right. That's his name.

I make my way downstairs to meet the new burden in my life. Finally they walk through the door and my heart drops and my jaw nearly hits the floor.

Thanks for reading, and don't worry I won't leave you with just this. Feel free to comment and vote. xoxo :)