4

We are back at the hotel I'm sharing a room with Brady and he is watching tv while im busy on my phone replying to fans

"You ok?"Brady asked, "yea but am I a bad dancer?"I asked him, "no."he said and I nodded.
______________________
"Bradyyy I'm bored."I said, "not my problem."he replied. So i stretched out laying on his lap. "Yes it isss."I said again, and he tickled me, "Your clingy you know."he said continuing tickling me, "I-i kn-ow."i giggled and he laughed. At that moment I knew I'm catching feelings. But he dances with me that's gonna be weird.
"Staring isnt nice you know.che said as he stop tickling me. "I'm not staring."I said blushing and getting off his lap before he pulled me back on, "your just admiring my beauty."he said, "cocky much." I rolled my eyes. And he played with my hair and kissed my forehead, long story short i got butterflies.
________________________

On he bus ride back I sat in the back with Brady again cuz he kept begging the other day. "Wanna watch Netflix?"I asked, "sure"he said, I pulled out my macbook pro and put on Fuller House. I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder halfway back.
_______________________
I am on top of the Pyramid and I have a solo and another duet with Brady
Delilah
Brady Lilliana
Savannah Sarah GiaNina Hannah
"Delilah your solo is called The Record Player Song and your duet with Brady is called For The Record, it's a love song so I need to see chemistry."Miss.Abby said, "We are competing at Starbound on Cleveland Ohio."She added.