Cam

"God Cam!" My brother yells at me. "Get your lazy ass out of bed!" He pulls the blankets off me revealing my naked self.

"What the hell!" I snap. He casually rolls his eyes like nothing happened and walked out.

I get pissed at him for doing the stupid shit he does but me being gay and having another man see my naked body, even if it's my own brother is still weird.

I get up and put shorts on then I walk out to the kitchen with everyone else. "Morning sweetie." My mom says in a sweet tone. My mom is a angel. She is so sweet and she never fails to brighten up my day.  I know she is not homophobic and would probably accept me if I came out to her but I'm still scared to.

She passes me a plate filled with her delicious secret recipe made pancakes. I have no idea what she puts in it to make it "a secret recipe" but it's damn good.  I take a forkful of the pancakes and enjoy it before the busy day starts.

*LIST OF THINGS TO DO*
• get new couch
•get groceries
•wash Charlie
•wash car

I smile and look at Charlie our 5 year old German shredder. Dirty little asshole he is.

I finish eating and I put my plate in the dishwasher. My mom smacks me in the head lightly with a plastic spatula "No! You rinse off the plate first!" I shake my head. "Ma I love you but there is nothing on this plate that needs rinsed" I can tell I pissed her off because she gives me a mad glance.

I sigh and rinse off the plate then put it in the dishwasher and I see a smile arise from her face and I smile as well.

I walk to my room and get properly dressed. I put on champion sweatpants, a Cati Mackenzie shirt and some yellow vans.

I yawn and rub my eyes. Considering I only got 3 hours of sleep it's no surprise I'm tired. I try to wake myself up by washing my face with cold water. It worked well, I flinched when the water touched my face because it was THAT cold.

I do my hair. I do the classic fuck boy hair style because it makes me look hotter than I already am.

I go down stairs and I see everyone is ready. "Took ya long enough." My brother says being a asshole. "Shut up Tyler I was barely even 5 minutes!" I yell at him and my mom hits us both in the back of the head.

"Cut it out" she screams at us. I love my mom and she is how I explained her, she's sweet and chill and kind but she's scary when she's mad.

"Get your asses down there and get in the car!" She yells more. My brother and I don't hesitate one bit and immediately run down and jump in the car.

"She's scary" My brother says.

"Yes, yes she is."