Into the other side

After WW2 ended in a tie, both the axis and allies all made peace to each other, with Adolf Hitler dead and the Nazis no more, the Bundeswehr formed, and NATO was also formed, but, due to the creatures attacking their world, all world leaders were left with worries about a new enemy on the rise.

Harry Truman: What are we going to do with the situation in Germany? We were attacked, should we do something about it?

Joseph Stalin: I say yes my comrade, we should send our militaries to the new world, their could be another attack, or we could try to negotiate.

Harry Truman: I would much rather negotiate with the other side--

George Patton: Harry! I'm afraid we have some bad news, we were just attacked by the other side again.

Harry Potter: Aw shit, again?

George Patton: I'm afraid so sir.

Georgy Zhukov: Mr Stalin, I'm afraid we were attacked by the other side as well.

Joseph Stalin: Should we send our militaries to take care of it?

Harry Truman: Well, I guess so Stalin, negotiation might not be possible.

Joseph Stalin: Alright, I guess we'll send our militaries.

Harry Truman: You know what, let's just do that.

*At the gate of the super Mario dimension*

George Patton: Alright everyone, today, we're going on the other side of this portal! We're going to attack the enemy's army from there, better strap on, because we're heading in right now!

*Soldiers march into portal*

*Vehicles roll into portal*

George Patton: Whoever you are, we're coming for you!

*In the other dimension*

Peach: These flowers are lovely today!

Mario: They sure are! I just hope Bowser doesn't come to kidnap you!

*Portal opens*

Mario: What's that?

Peach: I don't know.

*Soldiers march into mushroom kingdom*

Soldiers: *singing over there*

*Vehicles roll into mushroom kingdom*

Luigi: What's going on?

Mario: I don't know!

Peach: I hope they're friendly.

*Soldiers notice Mario, Luigi and Peach*

US soldier: Hey! You three!

Mario, Luigi and Peach: *visible confusion*

US soldier: Yeah I'm talking to you three! Over here! Now!

*Mario, Luigi and Peach walk over to US soldier*

US soldier: Answer us this question, were you the ones responsible for sending attacking turtles and weird mushroom shaped creatures who also attack?

Peach: No, why?

George Patton: Because someone sent turtles and weird mushroom shaped creatures into our world and attacked us!

Mario: *sighs* I know who did it.

George Patton: So you do know?

Mario: He's an enemy of mine.

Peach: His name's Bowser, he comes over here and kidnaps me, so this red guy, Mario, has to save me.

Luigi: I'm sometimes involved, I'm not available most of the time when he's saving the princess.

George Patton: Does he look like a turtle?

Peach: In fact, he is a turtle, a giant ugly one that is--

*Bullet bill hits mushroom houses*

George Patton: Would that be him now?

Peach: Yes.

George Patton: FIRE!

*Infantry open fire on Koopa troops*

*Spaags fire at Koopa airships*

*Koopa airships crash*

Bowser: What the hell!? *Sees US army* This is normally easy! How are we losing this bad!? Retreat!!!

*Airships retreat*

*Koopa troops retreat*

Peach: Wow, that was unexpected! You guys drove Bowser back! Thank you so much!

George Patton: Hey look, we're here to help! You know what, you know, it should be us thanking you for telling us who's responsible for sending those turtles and mushroom shaped creatures!

Peach: They're called Koopas and goombas, they're the basic troop in Bowser's army.

George Patton: Well, we know what they're called now, thank you!

Peach: You're welcome.