Pool Party

I slowly blink my eyes open to see the bright sunlight creeping through my window comforting me with it's warm glow. Bzzt "what the hell..?" I mutter as I turn myself around to grab my phone.

Vannesa: hey bitch where the fuck are you I've been waiting for like an hour it's nearly 4  dude.

"Shit" I forgot about the stupid pool party she told me to come to. I dont even wanna go, the only reason I said yes was for the sake of friendship.

Will: I'm omw sorry

Vannesa: alright hurry up theres a bunch of hot chicks I've gotta talk to

Will: like they'd be interested in you LMAO

Vannesa: Just hurry up

I got up out of my bed and struggled towards my mirror, I looked at my reflection carefully.

"Pfft, you look like a mess man." I said as I looked over every detail of my body. I walked over to my bathroom and rushingly brushed my teeth, while I was brushing my teeth I had come to a realization. I hadn't been to a party in a long time neither had I had a real social interaction with strangers I barely knew. Oh well, not like I have a fucking choice anyways. I quickly get dressed for the pool party in my purple swimming trunks that I had owned for a while but never got the chance to try on. I put my favorite shirt with a cute frog on so I had a shirt to put on after the party.

I speed walk out the door and rapidly lock the door to my apartment. Sloppily, I make my way down stairs to the parking lot where the sun beams on the seats of my car to make sure my butt is burned. Then I jump in the car to nearly burn my hand from the hot seatbelt. "Who needs seatbelts anyways." I grumble grumpily under my breath.

I drive away from my complex and not even 20 minutes in I Suddenly notice a big house with loud music coming from it. I then see my friends yellow car standing out from the other cars sitting in front.

Will: *Will sent an image *
         I see youuuuu...

Vannesa: No need to send me a pic of me in my car you creep

After our very short conversation I lazily walk over to her car and see her get out of her automobile. She was wearing a green bikini with white stripes on it. "Hey loser!" She exclaimed with a excited tone, "hey." I uttered quietly. "Aw come onnnn don't be such a debby downer dude! " she insisted trying to cheer me up a bit. "I didnt even want to g-"  "Come on!! " she interrupted. She dragged me swiftly to the front gates where you could hear music bursting through the entrance. They pushed open the doorway and then you could see just about everyone from our college, might I mention once again I forgot how to interact with people. I looked around with a worried face and then when I looked to my side she had already gone to the pool in the back.

" tch, what a great friend huh."