Chapter 6

(BTW, I made a mistake in the past chapter about Logan's new Porsche, I accidently pressed 1 instead of 2 when it came to the top speed, so basically Logan's Porsche does 240 max speed, not 140 max speed)

========================

Inside Dom's workshop, Letty, Leon and Jesse are working on the engine that will be going into the Supra, they had to clean it and make sure it runs again as it wasn't exactly in working condition when Brain pushed the car on to their laps.

Jesse: Got a TR7 here, with a ball-bearing upgrade. What it's going to do is, it's going to spool up really quick.

Letty: I got this set up for 24 psi.

Jesse: Got it.

Meanwhile Dom is sat in the engines place as Brian is leaning over the side as they both work on the car itself, and that's when Dom asks Brian a question as Dom try's to slide the grill into place.

Dom: You got big plans tonight?

Brain stops tinkering for a second as he responds with seamlessly no fear.

Brian: Yeah. We're going out to dinner.

Dom then stopped doing what he was doing as he looks at Brian with a serious look in his eyes.

Dom: You break her heart, I'll break your neck.

Brian once again stared Dom in his eyes and responded.

Brian: That's not gonna happen.

Dom then nods slightly as he wipes his hands with a nearby rag.

Dom: I want to show you something.

Dom then handed the rag to Brian as he climbed out the car, Brian finished wiping his hands as the two got in Dom's car and made their way to the Toretto house.

Brian was confused as to why their there but when Dom opened the garage Brian couldn't help the massive smile on his face as he looked apon a truly beautiful sight...

Brain: Wow.

Brian and Dom walked towards the front of the car, entering the garage as Dom has a proud smile on his face.

Dom: Me, my Dad and Logan built her.

Brian looked at Dom as he said Logan helped them build her, that just made him ask how long Dom has known Logan for.

Dom: Nine hundred horses of Detroit muscle. It's a beast.

Brian watched as Dom made his way to the side of the car.

Dom: You know what she ran in Palmdale?

Brian: No. What did she run?

Dom: Nine seconds flat.