🔞☺️

Mew and gulf are in mews car going to mews house and gulf said why are we here because I want you mew said and gulf blushed at that and said you have a nice place the View is beautiful mew just keep looking at gulf hips and body and he went to gulf and touch his hips and gulf grasp and gulf turn around and said what are doing mew said you know what it want mew start kissing his neck and gulf moaned wait mew gulf said I have a condition what is I have a pussy mew was shocked but smile and said that even better mew picked up gulf raped his legs around mew hip and carry gulf to his room and laid gulf and they started kissing and they undress each other and mew saw gulfs pussy and mew start eating him out and gulf moan loud ahhhh that feel so good mew and mew said mmm and they are tipsy so they not thinking about a condom mew ask gulf is this your first time gulf said yess mew put his fingers inside gulf pussy mew said you so wet gulf just moaned and said "put it inside me know"mew said "As you wish" gulf looked at his dick and said your too big mew just chuckled he insert his dick in gulf hole and he Moaned loud gulf faster harder please ahhhhh daddy yes mew said ahhh baby your so tight ahhhh ride your daddy gulf got up and sat on his dick mew smacked his ass with his had print on gulf ass ahh baby that was so good I come inside gulf .

Okay!!!! Im shy pls be honest how is it 😩☺️shout out to Vbose8055
Go support thank you so much 😘🤞🏼

Okay!!!! Im shy pls be honest how is it 😩☺️shout out to Vbose8055 Go support thank you so much 😘🤞🏼

P.S I'm going to try to post as much as I can sorry thank you so much loves😘it's only going to be 10 chapters🤍