Chapter 2: Explanations

Jim's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, and I saw white. I managed to croak out "Claire? Toby? Aja? Krel?" "jimbo? Where are we?" I heard Toby ask. "I think we're at a hospital. Hang on Tobes." croaked. I pressed the button for medical assistance, and a nurse came rushing up to me. "What?" I asked hoarsely. She handed me a cup of water and rushed off to find my mom. "Jim!" My mom's worried voice cut through my train of thoughts. "Mom? Where are my friends? You know, Claire, Toby, and the blue-skinned guys?" "they're in the beds next to you. We figured you might want to be together. I leapt out of bed and rushed to check on them. Aja and Krel were still unconscious, Claire was just waking up, and Tobes was awake. "Ugh. Jim?" I heard Claire groan. "W-what happened?"

"we were fighting Angor and Morando, but got knocked out when we killed Morando, remember?"

"Yeah, I think. Wait, does everyone know our secret??!"

"Uhhhhh. Yes."

"What about Aja and Krel??! Are they here??!"

"Shh, shh, shh. It's okay Claire. They're here."

"Jim! You need to get back in bed!" I heard my mom exclaim. "Not till I know the others are ok. As a Trollhunter, my first priorities are trolls and my companions." I told her, scurrying off to check on Tobes, Aja, and Krel. Aja and Krel were still in Extra-terrestrial form, and Tobes was asleep again. I sighed in relief. I climbed back into bed and waited for mom. "Ugh. little brother?" I heard Aja ask.

"Aja? what happened?"

"Morando happened." I deadpanned to them.

"What??! How??! Where??!" yelled Krel. "Also, where are we?" 

"we're in a Hospital. More specifically, the one where my mom works." I told them. "Oh, ok. Wait, does everyone know our secret???!!" Krel said, yelled, and asked. "Yes. But Morando and Angor are both gone. I am gonna take the pieces of Angor to Draal later." 

'"Oh, ok. But how are Aja and me gonna survive? Everyone knows that we're Akiridion." 

Don't worry Krel. We'll work something out."

"ok."

"Jim, I want some explanations!" my mom yelled.  "Ok mom..." (A/N basically Becoming Pt 1 & 2) 

~~~~~~~~after the explanation~~~~~~~~

"oh, wow. That's a lot of information to take in." my mom said. "I know mom. But you can't stop me, as the entire fate of the Trolls and possibly the world rests on my shoulders" I told her. "Ok honey, I understand." 

"Thanks mom."