𝟩~ 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁-

My goal is to experiment with different writing styles without making everything confusing.
The next few chapters may be in POVs (First Person). Thanks for reading!
(No offense is intended as I know the characters aren't mine and I do not personally know them so I can't write a correct interpretation of their perspective).

𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔𝑜𝓊 𝒫𝒪𝒱

For this sake I'm going to refer to everyone by their names.

Mina stands proudly at the front of the room. Jirou was setting up the singing equipment which most of the class seemed to not have a clue on what it was.
"Mina, what's that. Jirou please tell-"
"Should I be scared of what you're planning?"
"Ashido-san, please keep this a appropriate behaviour-"

"No need to worry Iida. I got Emo-babe to bring her singing kit so we'll be having a Karaoke Night!" Raccoon- (I mean) Mina placed her hands on her hips. I looked at Sho. This hadn't been part of our plan but a little fun wouldn't hurt, right?
Wait no, ignore that, I didn't consider this fun-
No fucking way!

Jirou seemed to want to take extremely good care of the equipment. Most of the class who had wanted to sing had done so already. As not to overuse the equipment we took a break from singing/ covering our ears with Truth or Dare.

"Truth or dare, Bakubabe,"
"Truth," Dare was fun but as I always did that I decide on truth.
That don't mean I'm a pussy!
"Do you have a crush?"
"Fucking hell, I'm better than that,".

Swear words are used for emphasis. Right then I was fucking emphasizing. Iida was about to lecture me about the use of appropriate language but was cut off by all the girls (except Jirou listening to music like all the cool bitches do).
I am a cool bitch.