Chapter Two

A twenty two year old Austin stands facing the mirror trying desperately to correct his bow tie, which seemed to be doing everything except what it needed to be. "This is why I don't ever wear these things." he thought to himself still making a feeble attempt at fixing it. His eyes lost focus on the tie and caught sight of what was right behind him.

Do you need some help with that? She signed with a smile. She stood in the doorway wearing a big black robe that covered her dress underneath, her hair was pulled back so elegantly and little curls that were too short to be pulled into the hair tie were falling around her face. He stared at the twenty one year old with a big smile plastered on his face thinking about how soon this amazing girl would no longer be Ally Dawson, but Ally Moon.

"Yeah," he spoke as he signed to her in the mirror "I could definitely use some help." She let out a small laugh as she walked over to him and got hold of his tie and fixed it with ease.

That's how it's done. She signed to him with a smug smile. He rolled his eyes and took her hands in his as he leaned down to give her a gentle kiss on the lips. He released her hands and pulled away with another smile glowing on his face.

"I can't believe that I am getting the privilege of marrying you, Ally Dawson." He began signing to her "But, do you really need the robe? It's not gonna be bad luck for me to see your dress." She rolled her eyes at him and hit him on the shoulder.

You know how I feel about this. She signed. You are not seeing my dress until I walk down that isle, because it is bad luck.

"You're so superstitious." He laughed as he signed. "C'mon, not even a peek?" His hand slid across her collar bone slowly and gently took hold of the robes collars pulling it ever so slightly with a smirk. She gave his hands a slap and pushed him playfully making him burst into laughter.

Austin Monica Moon, I don't want to have to punish you. She signed again, causing his smirk to reappear.

"Oh and what might my punishment be?" He signed, giving her a wink. She rolled her eyes and tried to bite back the smile that was starting to form on her pretty pink lips. She let him finish up giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek before leaving to finish getting ready herself, passing Austin's best man Dez as she walked out. Austin and Ally met Dez in high school, who introduced them to his then-girlfriend Trish who played part as Ally's maid of honor in this wedding. The four of them would do everything imaginable together. But for a brief time after Dez and Trish decided to call it quits, things weren't quite the same between the four of them and it was hard for Austin and Ally to keep trying to keep one away from the other in fear World War III would start until Dez met Carrie, who is still his girlfriend to this day, and Trish met Jace who she's happily engaged to now. Truth be told, Ally always wanted Trish and Dez to end up marrying each other, she guesses sometimes people aren't that lucky. But she was glad that her and Austin turned out to be a couple of the lucky ones.

"Dude are you done yet? You take longer to get 'freshened up' than twenty teenage girls combined." Dez said as he stood in the doorway.

"My bow tie was giving me some trouble."

"This is why you don't wear bow ties." He said pinching the bridge of his nose. "C'mon let's move, move, move, you don't wanna be late for your own wedding." The redhead pushed his friend out of the room hurriedly.

"Dez, relax, I've got fifteen minutes before I even need to be out there." Austin laughed as he let his best buddy guide him through the halls.

"Yeah and those fifteen minutes will turn into one minute real fast, kid."