Chapter 4

It's mommy, but I know mommy isn't sleeping. I seen mommy, she is-
"What's wrong?!" Ana comes over and I point. I point to the bad man carry my dead mommy. She looks through the binoculars and looks very shocked.
"Mommy" I say, and then she picks me up,
"We are going in the house now" She says quickly, and runs in with me in her arms.
"Okay sweetie, I'm going to call some people so just go in phoebes- I mean your new room and you can play with any toy you want" she says in a happy voice, and I did what she told me to do.
I heard as she talked on the phone for awhile. She said something about an emergency, or murder- I don't know what that means, but it must be bad. I'm scared for what the man might do to mommy. I want to cry, but I know it will only make Ana mad, like it did mommy.

"Okay do you want to watch a movie sweetie?" Ana says, coming out of the bedroom. I nod, and she leads me to a drawer with a whole bunch of movies in it. I pick out the movie "Finding Nemo" and she puts it in.

She sits on the couch and watches it with me, but I sit on the floor. Maybe I could go find mommy, maybe mommy didn't go to heaven. Maybe I could save mommy. Maybe I could fight the man. But I have to get away from this house.

That night, when Ana was lying down because Christian hasn't come home yet, I slipped out the door. I walked into the room with the elevator and pushed the button. This is the right thing to do. I could save mommy. The doors open and I stepped inside and pushed the button Christian and Anastasia pushed to get down to the right floor. When the doors open Christian is getting out of the car. Oh no.

I run over to the other side and wait until he goes into the elevator. Then I walk out of the doors, my feet are cold because I have no shoes on.
"Bye Ana, bye Christian" I tell the house but they can't hear me, I run toward were mommy was and I come to a hill and see the man. The man is just sitting in his truck looking mad. I start to walk down the hill but my foot catches on a branch and I trip down the hill. I roll while crying and I stop in sticker bushes. Ow. I grab my arm and cry. I think it's broken. I wish I didn't leave the house. I wish I stayed with Ana and Christian.

"Look what we have here" a deep voice says, oh no. It's the man.
"No" I cry,
"So this is were you went, look you have on pajamas. What did you steal them?" He laughs,
"You're pathetic just like your mom. But I'm glad I found you before you went snitching to the police." He grabs me and carries me while I try and push out of his arms.
"Help" I scream then he puts his hand over my mouth, he carries me into the house. I'm crying, my arm hurts and he is taking me away. I don't have the energy to stop him.
"Alright, now what to do with you" he smiles and sets me down on the couch,
"If you move I swear" he threatens and then pulls out a knife and puts it up to my throat.
"I don't want to do this" he says, but I know it's a lie.

So yes this is the end of the chapter I'm sorry to of kept you guys waiting. Buuut if you do have questions you can go over to my twitter which is aficstory just like my username. Ask me questions and follow me for updates about my stories, I might post about an up coming chapter or when a chapter is out, a new book maybe or just little parts from an upcoming chapter. I might make a instagram for photos of chapters that I haven't posted just to make you guys happy :) alright I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I know it was very short but hang in there guys.