ONE

Hope pov

Right now I am sitting in my room trying to figure out how to find my mom but nothing is working. Ugh why isn't anything working. I said while throwing the book.

Stiles( Claim down, I get it losses a partner sucks. But we are going to find her.

Hope(How do you know that.

Stiles(I know because you have people looking for her and powerful people at that.

Hope( I guess you are right. I said kissing him. I am going to go take a shower I said taking my shirt off.

Stiles(OK don't take to long.

Hope(I was thinking would you like to join me. I said with a smirk on my face.

Stiles( Really you want me to take a shower with you.

Hope( Are you coming our not. Stiles gave me a smirk before taking his shirt off.

Stiles( Of course I am.

And let's just say we did more then just shower

Right now Stiles and me are walking down the halls going to meet up with my friends for lunch.

Hope(That was relaxing don't you think.

Stiles(I enjoy every minute of it. He said then kissed me.

We walked in the cafeteria and saw my friends. We walked over to them and sat down.

Lizzie(About damn time. What took you so long.

Hope(I had to take a shower.

Emma(Mmmh

Hope(What it is the truth.

Stiles( I am going to go get us something to eat. He said walking away.

Hope(Emma any word from your mom on where my mom is?

Emma(No not yet but we are going to find her don't worry ok.

Hope(OK I am just really worried about her.

Lizzie(We are going to find her ok.

Hope( ok. So what is going with guys.

Emma( Well me and DJ had our first time last night.

Hope & Lizzie( O..M..G.

Lizzie(No Fucking way. Was he any good.

Emma( I am not going to answer that.

Hope( I bet he was good though. I said with smirk

Emma( Shut up. She said playful.

Stiles came back with some food. He got me my favorite foods.

Hope(Thanks you Then I whisped in his ear Daddy. He had a wide smile on his face.

Stiles(you don't know how much that turned me on.

Hope(Well to bad we have other things to do. I said and a frown grow on his face.

I was about to say something when MG, DJ, Kaleb, and Raf came and sat with us.

Dj( Hey guys. He said then gave Emma a kiss in the lips.

Hope & Lizzie( Hey. Would you shop copying me. We both said again while everyone else laughed.

MG( I think it is cute when you guys do that. He said giving a kiss to Lizzie.

Hope(Anyways, what are we doing after school because I need a distraction.

Emma( Well me Dj are doing a movie night. Would you all like to come.

Lizzie & Hope( Hell yeah. Ugh stop copying me.

Stiles( OK well then me and DJ well get the snacks and Kaleb and Raf get blankets. And Emma, Hope, and Lizzie and MG, pick the movie.

Hope( I love it when you take charge.

Lizzie( Ew get a room.

Hope( well I have to get to class see you guys later.

Time skipped

Hope pov

So what are we going to watch

Lizzie( We could watch Twilight.

Emma(Hell No, not aging.

MG( How about Beetlejuice

Emma(Or we could watch after we collided.

Hope(How about we watch both. Except for Twilight.

Lizzie(Fine.

Soon the rast of them came in and we began to watch Beetlejuice for our first movie. It was fun. When it was over we watch our second movie. I was cuddle up to Stiles, when Dr. Ric came barging throw the door.

Hope(What is wrong Dr. S

Ric( Hope there are people here  that won't to see you. And you are not going to like it.

I looked at Stiles telling him to come with me. But the whole squad came with. We got downstairs and I saw people i never wanted to see again and someone I didn't know.

This is the end of this chapter I hope you liked it. Who are the people that are here. What happened to Hayley. Do you think they killed her. You well have to see in the next chapter.