Chapter 17: Begining Of Anarchy

*two hours earlier*

"Where is it?" I questioned.

Frantically, I searched through some of my old things that I was smart enough to bring with me. As I went through the old box, memories of my old mafia days resurfaced.

Found it.

"Yes, found it," I said, holding up my very old and used gun holster. It was one of the very first ones I had gotten from my dad when I was still active in the mafia world.

It was a faded, pealed and brown leather holster with a black buckle I could use to attach it to myself. And along with it, came a matching knife holster that raps around my inner thigh.

As I stood in the mirror, tying my hair up into a high pony, I heard a knock on my door. I turned my attention and eyes towards the door - reflected in the mirror.

Jin stood in the doorway, watching me tie my hair up. While I adjusted my ponytail, he broke the silence; "you know I still can't believe that you used to be a mobster," he said with a slight chuckle. I laughed with him and agreed to his comment.

"That makes two of us," I said, earning a genuine chuckle this time from the elder. We stood for a moment in comfortable silence, while I put on my shoulder gun holster - trying to strap it up in the back, but I can't quite reach.

"Would you mind?" I asked, gesturing to the strap of the holster.

He remained in his passive state even as he made his way over to me. "Not at all," he replied, taking the strap from my hands and buckled it in place.

I thanked him and made my way over to my bed. I sat on the edge and began tying the knife holster to my inner thigh over my leather tights. Jin handed me my black boots that were set next to my full length mirror. I gave him my second thanks and proceeded to put them on.

After I finished that, I strapped my half plaid skirt around my waist - making sure that it was long enough to make it over my knife holster. I adjusted my black sleeveless leather crop top.

Jin offered me my black jean jacket that I had hung in the front of my closet. And with that, I simply returned his generosity with a smile before I made sure the gun holster was well hidden. I turned to Jin.

"How do I look?" I asked, looking at his expression.

"Amazingly badass, y/n," he said, removing the end of my ponytail from inside my jacket. His comment made me smile again.

"Good, let's go down to the other guys." I walked towards the door, but I felt Jin's hold on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Jin Oppa?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Please be careful, I don't want you getting hurt on your mission to get Yoongi back," he said with a glint of worry in those beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't worry, Oppa. I'll be extremely careful and I'll kick some ass while doing it." I smiled in an attempt to reassure him, a glint of determination in my eyes following after. "Now let's head down and wait for my guys to show up."

After our exchange, we walked out the room and downstairs. When we had reached downstairs, all eyes fell on me.

Do I have something on my face? Or does my outfit not look right?

"Wow, y/n. You look so badass and kinda hot," Jungkook said, smiling at me.

I was little taken aback by his comment, but accepted it anyway. After a little more questions, I heard a car stopping in front of the house. I shushed everyone and made my way to the door with a kitchen knife in hand. I peered slightly through the window and saw it's my guys I called.