not so asexual (smut)

Jeongguk is asexual but madly in love with Taehyung. When he sees him playing with himself he feels the urge to do something for the first time in forever.
Warning: powerbottom Tae, inexperienced Jeongguk, asexual getting sexual lol

Jeongguk and Taehyung were the most popular couple of the whole uni. Everyone loved the bright blossom Taehyung and feared his glaring dark boyfriend. But they were shocked to see they stayed together for so long. They had a relationship for four three now and not once did they have sex. The students thought Taehyung would break soon and break up since the man could in no way satisfy his needs but Taehyung didn't.

No, Taehyung loves his boyfriend. He was head over heels when he first met him and would never ever leave Jeongguk. Jeongguk feels the same way. And although Taehyung dreams of having a wild night with Jeongguk, he doesn't even bring it up. He knows Jeongguk just doesn't feel anything in that area, no urges or needs. He just loves Taehyung unconditionally and luckily for Taehyung he's a great hugger.

To satisfy his needs, Taehyung would touch himself when Jeongguk isn't there, playing with himself and using toys instead.

Just like now, when Jeongguk is still in class and he's laying naked and spread on their bed, a big dildo teasing the brim of his hole and making him wimper softly. He pushes the lubed object in and moans softly by the stretch. He's used to the size quickly as he had used this one many times before.

He closes his eyes as he softly starts moving it, imagining Jeongguk standing there thrusting into him gently. He let out a breathy moan by the thoughts and moves the toy faster.

He sometimes felt bad for doing this, imagining his boyfriend doing this but he couldn't stop himself from fantasizing.

He moans a bit louder when he hits a spot, trying to find it again and getting lost in the pleasure, not hearing the front door of his dorm opening.

Jeongguk was dismissed from class earlier because the teacher needed to leave for a meeting so he decided to not text Taehyung and surprise his boyfriend. When he walks into the small apartment he wants to yell a "hi" but get stopped when he hears a moan.

His normally standard glare fades away as his eyes widen shocked by the sound. He quickly goes to the room the sound came from, thinking Taehyung might have hurt himself. He opens the door to be met with a sight he didn't expect at all.

His beautiful boyfriend in his naked glory laying on the bed with closed eyes, lip between his teeth and hand working a dildo in and out his hole.

Jeongguk was frozen in his spot as he felt a little fire in his stomach, butterflies rising and his member hardened. And for the first time in forever he actually felt that feeling. He wanted to walk up to him and replace that toy with himself. Just so nothing else would be pleasuring him.

Jeongguk didn't know Taehyung did this to himself. He didn't realize he must have needs just because he himself doesn't. And seeing him lay there, moaning softly and panting, something snapped inside him.

He walked closer to the absolutely beautiful picture and gulps as he softly placed a hand over Taehyung's. The boy gasps as he opens his eyes. He is shocked to see Jeongguk, gulping harshly as he turns red from embarrassment, but it only looked more gorgeous to Jeongguk.

He pulls out the toy, only to push it back once and making Taehyung whimper out. He pulls the toy out and puts it away. Eyes locked with Taehyung and the boy could read the younger's look. He saw how he wanted to do something but didn't know what.

Taehyung sits up, sitting in front of his taller boyfriend and gulps as his trembling fingers go to his pants. Jeongguk didn't stop him, which made Taehyung more nervous and excited. It was finally gonna happen...