CHAPTER 27: KISS

Y/n POV

Suga: You will live with us? Did I hear it right?

Y/n: I don't know!! I think I should go back to my normal life.

I said while lowering my head

Suga: huh? But you are free now and if jimin agrees then there is no problem. You can live with us happily.

Y/n: But-

Jungkook interrupt between us.

Jungkook: No buts. You are coming with us.

I nodded with a weak smile. Suddenly doctor came to us.

Doctor: Mr. Jimin's condition is getting better. I think he can go home soon.

Rm gave a warm smile to the doctor.

Rm: Thank you doctor!!

Namjoon bowed at him and the doctor walked away. We all smiled in relief that soon he can go back to the mansion.

Suga: Lets go y/n!! I think we should go back to the mansion.

Y/n: ok but let me say goodbye to him.

Suga: ok...

I walked inside the room and saw him sleeping peacefully. A tear escaped my eye by seeing him in this condition. I hope he get well soon. I kissed his head softly so he wouldn't wake up. I walked out of the room.

Jin: suga is waiting for you in the car.

Y/n: And what about you? Aren't you coming?

Rm: jin, v, jungkook,j-hope!! You all should go and take rest. I am here for jimin don't worry.

Jungkook: Hyung You should also take rest.

Rm: ok I will!! But you should go for now.

They all agreed and we drove back to the mansion.

AFTER 2 WEEKS

Jimin discharged from the hospital 2 days ago and he is staying in his room. I am trying to avoid going in his room. I don't want to live in this mansion anymore. It reminds me of my painful days. Suga is showing his affection and love to me. I am kinda flustered honestly I think I am starting to have some feelings for him. He proposed me but I couldn't say anything.

Now

I walked out of my room because I can't sleep but someone pulled my hand and slightly pushed me on the wall. I smiled at him.

Y/n: you startled me! (I whispered)

Suga: Sorry Mrs min! I missed you. (He replied in a low voice)

Y/n: Ha I never said yes for our relation. Then how are you so confident to call me Mrs. min? ( I giggled)

Suga: No worries! I know you will accept it soon. I am ready to wait for you.

I shyly smiled at him.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and did my morning routine. I walked downstairs and saw suga making breakfast. He looked at me and we both smiled at each other. I walked to him to help him.